Penny III retro performance review????

What's good NT. I'm lookin to cop some new hoop feets and I was wonderin if anyone of yall played in the Penny III retro? They look like a good hoopshoe but w/ Nike cuttin corners on the leather recently I don't know if I should take the chance with them or not. It's either between them and some bsFoams for hoopin (prolly the blk/red) Thanks in advance.

Leather quality on my pair actually seems good. Feels thick, but flexible. Doesn't seem to crease too easily.

The probably beat the Foam One on ankle support. Traction.... and durability the Foam one probably wins. Cushioning... depends on what you like.

The heel in the Penny 3 is fairly low, but some may not like the transition from toe Zoom to heel Air Max cushioning. In that sense, the full length zoom onthe foam one probably gives a more even feel.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Leather quality on my pair actually seems good. Feels thick, but flexible. Doesn't seem to crease too easily.

The probably beat the Foam One on ankle support. Traction.... and durability the Foam one probably wins. Cushioning... depends on what you like.

The heel in the Penny 3 is fairly low, but some may not like the transition from toe Zoom to heel Air Max cushioning. In that sense, the full length zoom on the foam one probably gives a more even feel.
Ok, good looks. I was concerned w/ the leather cause most of the recent Nike hoops feets I tried on were real flimsy and felt like I'd ripevery ligament in my foot. Can't afford another extender tendon sprain. Looks like I'm on these then w/ someone's EMP discount. I don't mindthe Air Max to Zoom Air. Most of my hoop shoes are like that anyway.

EDIT: What's the fit like? I have a narrow foot and I hate when the toe box is wide. Would that be a problem w/ these?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I have a narrow foot and I hate when the toe box is wide. Would that be a problem w/ these?

Toe box isn't tiny like the Penny 2, but it definitely feels snug to me. My feet are on the wide side however.

I *think* you should be okay though.

Oh ok. Good looks. I still aint get my Penny II's yet. I been slackin
smh.gif
But I guess I gotta cop these.

Back
Top Bottom