People asking for free stuff on Craigslist...

trueshotaura

Banned
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/wan/1323258999.html

Anybody find it hilarious how people always seem to ask for free stuff on craigslist? Smh @ these Isrealis.
laugh.gif

theres nothing wrong with asking for free stuff, but when they started asking for specific things thats kinda OD

"macbook or macbook pro with carrying case, i do not want the macbook air!"
"reliable transportation car, newer than year 2000 (sorry only american cars!)"
Asking for expensive items then have the nerve to get picky about it.

Originally Posted by Droopy1006

They really are Jews
roll.gif
Word! When I read OP's post I was like
eek.gif
smh.gif
but then when I clicked on the link and saw that it was really a Jewish couple I waslike
laugh.gif

You still might want to edit that though OP before you get sent to banned camp

OP will get sent to banned camp if he doesn't edit it. That group of people cries racism more than anyone and throws a particular event in your faceanytime you're not with them. The nerve of them. If you want charity you can't make demands. I wish people like that more despair than they alreadyhave. Be grateful for what you get.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

OP will get sent to banned camp if he doesn't edit it. That group of people cries racism more than anyone and throws a particular event in your face anytime you're not with them. The nerve of them. If you want charity you can't make demands. I wish people like that more despair than they already have. Be grateful for what you get.

I wonder what event he is talking about.
laugh.gif

But dang dude sound like if you brought him a macbook air he would fight.
smh.gif

In due to respect OP should take it down.

there are jewish members on this board so i would edit that. no one wants to hear anything along the lines of smh at these insert race, ethnic background, or skin color here

I meant jews as a noun not an adjective because of their title but I edited anyway although Isreali and Jewish are pretty synonymous
laugh.gif
just tryna bepolitically correct

Originally Posted by Kim1

"macbook or macbook pro with carrying case, i do not want the macbook air!"
"reliable transportation car, newer than year 2000 (sorry only american cars!)"
Asking for expensive items then have the nerve to get picky about it.

laugh.gif
I think its funny that they asked for a carrying case as well.

Back
Top Bottom