People asking if you work here Unapperciation post

Am i the only one that hates that
mad.gif

I was at Finishline and some random dude, throws me a shoe and goes sz. 11.
indifferent.gif
I throw the shoe back at him and say get it it yourself. He walks up to i guess the manager and tells him how i dont treat the customer withrespect. The guy goes. "He doesnt work here"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Hate that !!%*! All the time when I worked at footlocker...'do you work here?'...after a while I said 'Na, bruh, this striped shirt means I'ma life referee...I throw yellow flags at jaywalkers and cockblockers...' People are stupid...

, bruh, this striped shirt means I'm a life referee...I throw yellow flags at jaywalkers and cockblockers...
roll.gif

way to be quick on your toes...

i tell them yeah, regardless of whether i do or not, and just make up a bunch of stuff...

I was wearing a white Stussy Tee and some Camo shorts last week and i was looking around footlocker and 3 people asked me within a 5 minute span if i workthere/do you have size __ of _____.

I was like...do i look like a damn referee to you guys?
smh.gif

hell's geah i hate when that happens
mad.gif
..i be like does it look like iwork here
nerd.gif
....and vice versa um hello cant you see im wearing the sameuniform that every employee in here is wearing(im so glad that we dont have to wear uniforms no more(i mean what kind business firm wear uniforms
sick.gif
"only on GUAM"
smh.gif
)...

that #%@# happens all the time and whats worse is when i was like 15 i was carrying my baby bro and people kept telling me how he looks like his dad

Its extremely annoying when the ppl the workers have uniforms like where do you see a referre shirt on this BK hoody. Thats when strangers ask me if they leadin with an exscume I yell WHAT N_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they get shook

smokin.gif

i was at a store one time, and i still had my school id badge on, hanging by a lanyard... so this couple comes and asks me where something was.... i told emsince i knew... but i still wondered why they asked me of all people. lol... took me a bit to realize that it was because i was wearing a similar badge to theemployees who worked there...
laugh.gif

^LMAO...uz a wild boi 4 that...I can just picture it...

Random Guy: ...um...excuse me...do you...?

xBuddha Blessx: (cuts him off) PH*CK YOU WANT N!!!!!

RG: uh...I just wanted...

BB:
indifferent.gif

RG: (meekly) uh...ill ask somebody else, sir...

BB: Betta had, biatch...*tap tap pull*

laugh.gif

Extremely unappreciated. I get asked that frequently. I dont get how people ask if i work at a place when usually the place has a dress code and im not even inthe right color to be considered an employee.

Usually i hit them with the
indifferent.gif

foreign dude came up to me in HOLLISTER one day and asked me to help him find a sleeveless tee. I knew they didn't sell sleeveless shirts but i walkedaround the hollister store for like 5 minutes cuz i was bored until i went to an employee and was like i'm tryna find this shirt without sleeves but ican't. she told him i didnt work there and started laughing.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

that #%@# happens all the time and whats worse is when i was like 15 i was carrying my baby bro and people kept telling me how he looks like his dad

It could be worse. I know a 21 year old guy that was working at his college's incoming freshman meeting when one of the parents approached him and askedwhich kid was his.

THEY HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC MINDSET. FIRST RULE: OBSERVE!!!!

dudes just want to talk and get service from the first person they see...

Back
Top Bottom