People constantly posting that they are on the grind or working hard Unappreciation

If we are going by the law of averages, most people are exaggerating. Waking up at 7 to go to work ain't exceptional. Stop acting like it is. 99.999% percent of these people are going to be stuck at their dead end jobs for the next decade. Just had to get that off my chest. Yes, I am slightly mad. But I am not knocking anyone for working to provide for themselves and their families, just feel like these words are thrown around too loosely and used in vain for regular activities.

Last edited:
If we are going by the law of averages, most people are exaggerating. Waking up at 7 to go to work ain't exceptional. Stop acting like it is. 99.999% percent of these people are going to be stuck at their dead end jobs for the next decade. Just had to get that off my chest. Yes, I am slightly mad. But I am not knocking anyone for working to provide for themselves and their families, just feel like these words are thrown around too loosely and used in vain for regular activities.

kids not getting xmas gifts this year or something?

Cant a young man get money any more? But no I understand what you are saying. How hard are you really working if you have time to let others know and are you really getting a sufficient workout if you are having a photo shoot? To each their own though

I'm white so I don't really understand this. 
laugh.gif

People working at ****** jobs and they're on the grind? 

I've literally never come across a person really on the grind that say they're "gettin paper" or "are on the grind". 

I'm white so I don't really understand this. 
laugh.gif

I've literally never come across a person really on the grind that say they're "gettin paper" or "are on the grind". 
you've never heard of dat corporate grind? 

im in that cubicle hustler.  

Last edited:

This is sleeping in for me :smh:

I'm white so I don't really understand this. :lol:

It has nothing to do with race. I'm sure there's people of all colors broadcasting how hard they are working but are working at average intensity.

working hard for the same hours and same pay each and every time aint the business

but such is life

unless you have balls to make something out of nothing and scale

#workflow

:lol: I don't understand why people use twitter hashtags on facebook. almost all of my friends on facebook has to have at least one hashtag in their status to sum up what the status was about. what's the point in doing that. joint is corny to me. but anyways back to the OP, someone on here a while ago wrote a post in a thread about facebook that was so dope and true that I will never forget it. I think i'm gonna put it in my sig.

facebook is a paradox, people want to prove that they have lives outside of facebook by putting their whole lives on it

I think this applies to all other social networking sites as well

Back
Top Bottom