People constantly posting that they are on the grind or working hard Unappreciation

32336095.jpg

What does the time you wake up have to do w/ how hard you work?

In that grind mode
thats how I get my cash flow
no sunshine in my eye
tryna get that paper to look fly

corporate or at the mcdeez
gotta stay on top to cop them fees
day in and day out
that life I be about

If i work at kfc
you mad im grinding so you cant see me
dont need a hash tag
cause i got that grind swag

same pay for weeks
same days also got me weak
i say I grind cause the future looking bleak
lets pretend im grinding at the peak

Last edited:
it could be worst alteast they are attempting to make their life better..im not going to knock them although we know the truth

my boy does this....

"early in the morning, tim to get my grind on"

bruh... you work 5 hours at a subway...

I hate the people that have to post everything they do at the gym. Get over yourself.

Most recent example.
Damn been in the gym for 3 hours str8 when I'm in there I don't wanna go home the gym is my woooooossssssaaa relax place even tho I'm in pain because lifting n running around in there it still a place to relax

:rofl:

Sadly, people don't understand that your body peaks of health benefits of exercise in 30-60 minutes.

I hate the people that have to post everything they do at the gym. Get over yourself.
Most recent example.
:rofl:
Sadly, people don't understand that your body peaks of health benefits of exercise in 30-60 minutes.

Who are these people that have 3-4hrs to kill at the gym? :x

this thread is lowkey delivering lulz. i think people are a bit to vain and constantly need to document everything on fb. everytime they go to work or eat or w.e...yea let those people cook. but dont brag about working when u a security guard or mcdonalds burger technician. get the fucoutta here. no1 cares you working, as if its a big deal you maintaining a job. word to calvin @ wackarnold's. same thing with the gym. multiple pix of you in the mirror at a gym like some female? get the fucoutta here. keep that **** on bodybuildingforums not your news feed. no1 cares.

Back
Top Bottom