People not responding to messages......

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought u waas talking about myspace thats sucks
laugh.gif

I hate it when they don't respond to you on myspace/ facebook. I give it a couple days, if I get no response I go back to their page and delete what Iposted. simple as that.

Originally Posted by TeaPartyMassacre

I hate it when they don't respond to you on myspace/ facebook. I give it a couple days, if I get no response I go back to their page and delete what I posted. simple as that.

same here. then i give them a little bit of time to say something to me and if not they get deleted overall. what's the purpose of being friends onthere if you're not going to communicate?

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

I agree...but only when I'm IMing...I hate when I'm talking to someone and the convo is going fine for awhile and then there starts beeing like 30 min gaps in the convo...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i'm guilty of this

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Naw I hate when ppl don't respond to my txt messages
Dude I'm dating now does that. Actually I could be right in his face and if he doesn't like what I'm saying he just won't respond. Won't walk away, won't yell, won't roll his eyes. Just completely blocks me out. If I'm asking him to do something, he won't say anythingeither. I could be yelling, he just acts as if he can't hear, then when I come back he's done it already. It's weird, but it's his way. Ithink he just doesn't like confrontation. So I said, "I hate when you ignore my msgs. I know you get em cause you do what I ask, but at leastrespond." lol again he says nothing. Starting the next day, he doesn't ignore me anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

Originally Posted by TeaPartyMassacre

I hate it when they don't respond to you on myspace/ facebook. I give it a couple days, if I get no response I go back to their page and delete what I posted. simple as that.

same here. then i give them a little bit of time to say something to me and if not they get deleted overall. what's the purpose of being friends on there if you're not going to communicate?

i was thinking about doing this but i say its not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom