People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Ok, So i went through this WHOLE thread.... lots of laughs and real ish dropped. Ninja drops some knowledge.....

Steezy, Whats up with you and your infatuation with Kanye? Alot of examples posted of him by you which makes me believe you are a full blown out stan. That "Perfect" outfit you posted has flaws my man, whats up with the 13 bracelets from gold, to purple/pink rope style bracelets? Anytime Kanye dressed there is some form of femininity about his fits. I see your constant defending of this so called "trend/style" I understand and respect the "fit" style, but that extra tight, leather/skirt rocking ish is for females.

I just feel sooner or later, cats will go full blown Prince status rocking blouses with velvet purple calling it "high fashion" or am i late??

As was stated the Dboys and hand me down clothes was more of an influence that rappers took and ran with. NO REAL Dboys are rockin skirts LMAO But we all know, high fashion brands have always been apart of Dboys with real money from Meech to older cats like Alpo and them....

I despise you little guys who were on the baggy Tee trend, growing up a bigger guy, I needed those 2-3XL tees that were sold out to the 5'2 120lbs punks lol

Not understanding cats getting their eyebrows waxed.... do you tho smh

Too many followers, no enough leaders.

Of course because is Kanye and I happen to like the way he dresses most of the time, I'm a Stan....

Dudes are too insecure of their own sexuality if they feel wrist accessories are strictly for women....

Btw I used kanye as an example because he's pretty much the spokesperson for the whole t-skirt fad.

There is a comfortable medium between falling off the ***, and constricting sperm count. I am sure you will agree that wearing a dress or pantyhose would not help your career any more than a hoody and huge jeans would. I think that as we get older, we realize that the clothes do not make the man. A tuxedo is still an article of clothing meant for a male, and a skirt and pantyhose is still meant for a woman, according to our current society.
yup and here is where i feel this thread is silly, simply because for the most part people are discussing EXTREMES for the sake of arguing.

take that picture posted of proto, is that any worst than a grown man dressing like this?

i mean homie has tee shirt with probably some corny immature nike slogan, i dont even know if to call those shorts or capris, ill give him a pass on the kicks, but them joints fugly....tbh i wouldnt even dress my kid like this.
13-CamRon-Eff-Yo-Thread.gif

they are both big *** shirts. kanyes just has a loose collar and shorter sleeves so it's not seen as hood. i'm not trying to have my shirt hanging past my meat either way.

:lol: my boy pulled up in a nike shirt that said some **** like "don't sweat my swag" or something. we are 25... i almost pissed my pants when we got to clowning him.

they are both big *** shirts. kanyes just has a loose collar and shorter sleeves so it's not seen as hood. i'm not trying to have my shirt hanging past my meat either way.
camron-wearing-nike-air-max-jr-sneakers.jpg

how is this a big shirt?

dipguns.jpg

THESE are big shirts....da nike shirt cam got on is post long tee era.

You see nothing wrong with those shorts fam?...
shorts are da ONLY thing that escaped da baggy era unscathed.

and that goes with ALL kinds of shorts, go google anyone in 2012-2013 with shorts on that feel you

gotta light a candle to in your 4 cornered room and see how their shorts look like.

from that angle it's fine. i wouldn't wear a shirt that big but it doesn't look bad or anything.

:lol: @ ruger in the bucket hat. :pimp:

and that goes with ALL kinds of shorts, go google anyone in 2012-2013 with shorts on that feel you

gotta light a candle to in your 4 cornered room and see how their shorts look like.

Lulz QUE?

Bro them joints can't eem be classified as shorts....there is NOTHING short about them, can't eem see my dudes ankles :lol:

Lulz QUE?

Bro them joints can't eem be classified as shorts....there is NOTHING short about them, can't eem see my dudes ankles :lol:

no one wears shorts above da knees b, its quiet for that.

Brandon Sales

Kid is the biggest tool, I remember when he was jock riding Pharrell wearing all BBC/Ice Cream and Bape then he hopped on Kanye

I can assure that kid never had to smell his fingers

What are you talking about?...only dudes from the hood rocking with shorts like that, for the most part people are either rocking shorts at the knee or slightly above, that's what shorts are....you need to stop thinking the world revolves around YOUR environment.

WTF wears shorts that hover around the ankle tho.... Them ***** aint even saggin G.... Cam got on capri length shorts & the fact that we even having this discussion about Cam is crazy because he was a leading "Gangster" rapper wearin pink feathered furs and **** of that nature. Lord knows i **** wit cam but half the **** he was wearing back from 03-07 was on some baggy prince **** and it was fine

What are you talking about?...only dudes from the hood rocking with shorts like that, for the most part people are either rocking shorts at the knee or slightly above, that's what shorts are....you need to stop thinking the world revolves around YOUR environment.

NO ONE is wearing shorts above da knees b...stop thinking those boyshorts you rock to da gym is something thats widespread and common.

Theirs a median btwn both IMO i personally don't rock shorts that short but i damn sure don't rock shorts that could possibly brush the floor

Back
Top Bottom