People sitting directly next to you unappreciation

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

SON.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Same thing goes at the urinals. Its 3 open spots in a row and you come to the one next to me
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Are we talking stadium seating or desk chairs? Stadium of course, i like alternating which elbow i rest during lectures, desk chairs i dont mind.

Are we talking stadium seating or desk chairs? Stadium of course, i like alternating which elbow i rest during lectures, desk chairs i dont mind.

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

u kno u like the attention... now u can make a new friend.

nah im good
a true friend would know that i need my breathing room, especially if your directly next to me on the left and im posted against the wall on the right
30t6p3b.gif
i thought the one seat away rule was common knowledge

Originally Posted by got tony

lol, i like to go on NT too during class.
how else would i pass the time
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

u kno u like the attention... now u can make a new friend.

nah im good
a true friend would know that i need my breathing room, especially if your directly next to me on the left and im posted against the wall on the right
30t6p3b.gif
i thought the one seat away rule was common knowledge

Originally Posted by got tony

lol, i like to go on NT too during class.
how else would i pass the time
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

personal space, errrbody needs it, some just have a smaller space than others lolz

personal space, errrbody needs it, some just have a smaller space than others lolz

Pisses me off to the 10th power..Especially when said person has the hygiene of a wild animal.

Pisses me off to the 10th power..Especially when said person has the hygiene of a wild animal.

Originally Posted by got shoes

forget class, when i be on the train going to work or school. why are you still sitting next to me when the whole train just got off at this stop, MOVE!!!!!!!!
QFT
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

forget class, when i be on the train going to work or school. why are you still sitting next to me when the whole train just got off at this stop, MOVE!!!!!!!!
QFT
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom