People using the Bathroom and not washing their hands...

does it gross you out? It almost makes me sick when I see someone take a piss or come out of a stall and not wash their hands

is it just me? or is this the general consensus???

What's even dirtier is the handle on the bathroom door....I'm constantly washing my hands....even if I shake hands with someone else, I am usuallyusing hand sanitizer shortly there after. The way that germs are going around, you just can't be too careful. Of course you're not going to stopeverything, but you can try your best to keep yourself healthy.

Coming out of the stall is especially bad - I can't believe people do that - even touching the door, never mind having to move the toilet seat, makes mewant to wash my hands.

I rarely wash my hands after pissing

embarassed.gif

If you come out a stall and don't wash ya hands, you deserve a Ric Flair knife-edge chop 2 the neck...shhh is dumb unsanitary...

i mean if there's no "contact" (pause) then washing your hands is pointless.

but washing is a must after a deuce.

^yea same here... when im in the bathroom and the dude comes out from the stall and just walks out... 1 min later when im out of the bathroom hes sitting thereeating..

I always catch people doing that.

It's disgusting.

I don't want to have the odor of another man's junk on my hands
sick.gif

sick.gif
I don't even like touching the faucet handles and handle for the paper towel I would rather shake my hands off and pat dry them on my jeanssometimes....and def use a paper towel to open the door..

'I wash my hands before I touch my d__k"- Don King

Old joke:
A man from the army and a man from the navy are in the bathroom. The man from the army is about to walk out when the guy from the navy says "in the navywe learned to wash our hands". The guy from the army says "oh yeah, well in the army we learned not to piss on ours".

there is a medical R&D company in my office building and a lot of their engineers dont wash their hands when the leave the bathroom. maybe its a culturalthing as many of them are indian.

makes you not want to shake hands with anyone anymore. my coworkers say that the women in the building are notorious for it too.

its just FRIGGIN GROSS.

man if you don't wash your hands, that's cool with me, just don't come in contact with me.

The way I see it, I've heard all about how "I'm clean" "I took a shower and didn't do anything else" "I didn't piss onmy hands", I don't give a %$!#. You piss, you're not gonna be 100% clean when you're done. You shake my hand and now my hand is contaminatedwith your *$$*. It's that much better if you wash your hands.

I mean how you know you didn't just shake hands with some dude that was just in a stall taking a *$$* and wiping his %%*...came out and patted his handsoff while accidentally leaving a small piece of feces on his hand...and now it's on your hand along with the sprinkling of piss you didn't knowsplattered back at you on your hands because it kinda sprayed and the drops were light enough that you didn't feel them...or your drops caused OTHERremains of piss to splatter on you because you weren't the first person to use that toilet that day...even if it was, you trust that janitor?

just washing your hands can kill a lot of that fictional non-fiction bull *$$* I just said.
Make it hard to trust people's cleanliness anymore.

i had this chick over the other day, she walked out my bathroom and i heard no water run..

how she try and touch me like it was all good.. smh

Disgusting. I remember I was at a car dealership once with my pops. I was in the bathroom and this dealer had just come out of the stall. I just watch him walkout the door without washing his hands. Lost track of how many people's hands this dude shook
sick.gif

there have been many occasions when i'm in the bathrooms at school washing my hands and i hear the toilet flush, stall door open and then the bathroom dooropen ... some women just walk right out
smh.gif

i hat when i say other doctors just leaving the bathroom like its nothing, i know they got the sanitizer in there office, but nasty still

The one chick was drunk and pissed outside. She had a phatty but I could never talk to her again. Who knows what she wiped with, probably didn't at all.

realtalk, there should be an invention to detect if you ain't wash your hands...i see people just leavin straight out and can't help but to put the
sick.gif
face on...

especially in restaurants...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

my take is if they don't take the short amount of timeit takes to clean their hands after the bathroom can you imagine what else they don't take thetime out to clean?....
eww

Back
Top Bottom