People who bring food that stinks to work.

man this dude here

his food always stinks

i dunno if he use dirty tupperware or what

but he always bringing something in that stinks

its annoying

its too early to be sniffing beef stew extracts

yes im mad

Spray some Febreeze and just be discrete about the bad smell. For instance, "Spary, Spray. Spray, What is that horrible smell."

one of my coworkers brought in a sandwich...dont know what it was....but she put that under her desk and it sucked i only sat 10 ft away.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

man this dude here

his food always stinks

i dunno if he use dirty tupperware or what

but he always bringing something in that stinks

its annoying

yes im mad
BOO HOO.
Thanks for telling us.

Well...do something about it. We had the same issue(s) with various people eating "fishy" dishes at their desks and stinking up the joint. It was eventually raised to the managers and now no one's allowed to eat at their desks.

If he's stinking up the kitchen day in day out, then depending on your relationship with him maybe you can pass it off as a joke how his food smells bad and hope he gets the picture. Maybe get other people involved so he'll be embarassed enough.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif
roll.gif

when i worked at the federal reserve at night. there was a middle eastern guy that use to take the most awful smelling food. it was so bad that it made this one lady throw up. every night it was like the same smell. i never knew what he was eating but it did have a bunch of spices in it form the smell.

Man I now exactly what you're talking about.

When I use to work at the airport, plane cleaners use to bring their whole damn kitchen and shove in the fridge (we only had ONE fridge)

Then they would go and put their %%%! in the microwave and stink up the whole break room!
sick.gif

I'm just glad I got outta that job!

The worst is when someone puts fish in the microwave. I swear those are always the people that have the first lunch of the day.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

The worst is when someone puts fish in the microwave. I swear those are always the people that have the first lunch of the day.
This :smh

Once seen a co-worker put a spicy tuna roll in the microwave
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Had to leave the office immediately.  Like c'mon son, it's vomit-inducing that you just microwaved raw fish..

one of my coworkers would come in with a box of chitterlings and he had the nerve to utter some words to me after he ate. The never of that guy. I had to tell him, bro gargle some Clorox and then holler at me player. cause two positives don't equal a negative in this situation.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

one of my coworkers would come in with a box of chitterlings and he had the nerve to utter some words to me after he ate. The never of that guy. I had to tell him, bro gargle some Clorox and then holler at me player. cause two positives don't equal a negative in this situation.

because 2 positives never equals to a negative....ever

One time I heated up a can of sardines in that mug.....Dudes was mean muggin' HARD 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Obligatory*  Come @ Me, Brah

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Spray some Febreeze and just be discrete about the bad smell. For instance, "Spary, Spray. Spray, What is that horrible smell."

laugh.gif

I hate when people bring rank food, especially at my old job where the microwave was in my work area 
sick.gif
. Smelly fish, no bueno.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

I stay bringing in Indian curry from next door. But I'm the boss, so I do as I please.

lol i hate when u do that boss. remember when pedro brought in fish heads? how mad everyone was getting and everyone went outside to eat? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my first day at my new job i trained in the conference room where the microwave is and my co worker heats up some squid and it was stank for like an hour 
laugh.gif

leaving work for lunch (even if its just to your car) >>>

im not getting paid for lunch so best believe im not sticking around the joint

roll.gif
LMAO!

Indian dudes who always bring indian food into my dad's store during lunch break always stink up the place.

Chitlins are 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom