People Who Dont Wash Their Hands After Using The Bathroom Unappreciation

i dont wash my hands on purpose... then after, i shake as many hands as possible. I kid I kid!... maybe
devil.gif
.... mwuahahahaha!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You guys know that your hands aren't really clean after you wash your hands. There are germs everywhere, so I usually don't think about where a person has been when I shake their hands. Chances are their hands are filthy anyway.

I like the way you think. From now on when I wipe my %!* Im not washing my hands because hey, there are germs everywhere!
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Reading comprehension fail!

Never in that sentence did I say, I don't wash my hands.

I actually do what this cat does:

Call me OCD but I carry a small bottle of hand disinfectant in my backpack

I don't touch anything in the bathroom
1. push door open with my foot
2. Hit the flusher with my elbow or kick it again with my foot
3. take a paper towel in the hand to pull the door open with, then shoot a a fadeaway J into the garbage can when I leave
I'm currently not in school, when I was, I would carry a Purell bottle (travel size) in my backpack. Got my girlfriend in the habit, so shecarries it in her purse. I just think it is funny that people have this holier than thou attitude after they wash their hands and then go on touchingeverything in site.

--Unappreciated.
--I work at T-mobile and one of my coworkers saw some dude holding one of our display phones and said "I just came from the restroom and that guy was inthere and he didnt wash his hands after". When dude left our store we sprayed Windex and Febreez all over that phone and wiped it down.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Call me OCD but I carry a small bottle of hand disinfectant in my backpack

I don't touch anything in the bathroom
1. push door open with my foot
2. Hit the flusher with my elbow or kick it again with my foot
3. take a paper towel in the hand to pull the door open with, then shoot a a fadeaway J into the garbage can when I leave

i've been seeing this make a come back lately. every public bathroom that i've shared with someone in the last week has had that guy. mostlyrestaurants and bars.

Im not exactly Mr. Clean 100% of my life but I'm getting a little tired of seeing the dudes (and trainers) in the gym lockerroom come out of the stalls andwalk right past the sinks and back into the gym........to touch every weight or machine I'm probably about to touch.

I've come to realize the gym is the biggest germ hole in the world if you account for everything. I dont even want to think about it.

I hate public sinks but I keep hand sanitizer on me. Heads stay walking out without washing their hands at school tho

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You guys know that your hands aren't really clean after you wash your hands. There are germs everywhere, so I usually don't think about where a person has been when I shake their hands. Chances are their hands are filthy anyway.
I see what you mean, but you can take the time out to try and get a little bit cleaner.
That's just nasty, in the hallways at school after I give my friends a dap I need to go to the bathroom during periods.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

smh. unappreciated.
and its disgusting when people take their drinks in the restroom
sick.gif

and its unecessary to talk on phone while your're using restroom as well...cant you wait 'til you're done with your business
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

like slow down turbo you came out there to fast how you flush and open the door at the same time?

what are you talking about

Back
Top Bottom