People who make themselves sound more intelligent on Facebook/online Unnapreciation

I mean the people who you see occasionally and understand the type of person they are. Not the brightest of individuals. But once you read their Facebookstatuses it is something very philosophical and deep that has a huge amount of meaning that does NOT sound like something they would say. Something theyprobably see and post because they think it has a secret meaning. lol I dunno. Just bugs me.

Haha I met a girl through facebook (friends friend and she recommended me). She seemed cool as hell, liked sb's n jordans, liked sports, and"seemed" smart with her bulletins postings. Long story short, we met and this was one of the dumbest broads I've ever met in my life.

We were at Roscoes and this +%%!# asks me "where is roscoe". I gave her a stoneface like no other.

ehh those facebook intellectuals always come off as trying too hard, and you come off as hating.

I post random quotes all the time. That is so much fun than ACTUALLY saying what I am doing.

internet-serious-business.jpg

i know what you mean OP.

my favorite is when a girl is a known hore among you and your friends... yet on her FB, she posts all these paragraphs about "relationships" and whatkind of man she is looking for.. gtffoh

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Method man.. lol i think he just has the art of b s down..
indifferent.gif

Idk about that...but I dont like when I say something witty or funny and then someone says "yo...imma make that my facebook status"...bitin myphrases smh (I dont have a facebook btw)

I hate people that sound ignorant as hell, and put a long status bout their deadbeat baby daddy!!! I also people that cant spell, its even worse when I knowyou were in National Honor Society.

I post quotes every blue moon but when I do I make sure it's known that it's a quote. Clowns on there be posting #*# like it's original and #*#. Ibe like .... I know you, you are stupid stop trying to sound smart.

I hate those type that quote a bible verse every hour!! Or some #*# like
"I'm spending time with Jesus" #*# you can't be if your on FB!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I post quotes every blue moon but when I do I make sure it's known that it's a quote. Clowns on there be posting #*# like it's original and #*#. I be like .... I know you, you are stupid stop trying to sound smart.

I hate those type that quote a bible verse every hour!! Or some #*# like
"I'm spending time with Jesus" #*# you can't be if your on FB!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom