People who over-update on Facebook vol. OMG STOP....

I have a friend who recently got a Blackberry, and is constantly updating his status
laugh.gif
. It's funny, doesn't really bother me.

I can't believe I read all that.

Her relationship went through all those changes in a course of one day? Lawd.

Why do people need to be informed about every detail of her personal life?

Not only do I hate the "Alicia" type but also the "Shante" type that all she does is cosign the others every step. Get off her nutsalready.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

I can't believe I read all that.

Her relationship went through all those changes in a course of one day? Lawd.

Why do people need to be informed about every detail of her personal life?
Nah, I think he made all that up. But we get the point.
laugh.gif

A+ Thread AJ

I hate those damn quizes. They get insta-blocked once I see them. I must ahv over 400 of them blocked.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

I read until 1pm then I couldnt take it

laugh.gif
same here .. you really sat there and type it all up though, you must be really mad. my advice? delete them from your friends, if they ask why .. tell emthe reason.

I stopped after the second update...
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the same time... I have my momemts with facebook, I admit
grin.gif

Its really weird not to say 3 words to a person in real life and know every single hourly update on their existence.
laugh.gif
Well said.

FB is just like real life (wait did I just say that?).....you got your attention $++$@* and your people who mind their own business.

I'm older now (and so are most my "friends") and personally I do not see the utter fascination with sprinting to FB to announce when somethingbad happens, or to post up cell pictures of what you are currently doing. Etc. Okay, great, you are at the baseball game. Why on earth did you just get on yourphone and create a new folder for it and then take 12 pics of your seat location all by the 2nd inning?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Shaze804

I read until 1pm then I couldnt take it

laugh.gif
same here .. you really sat there and type it all up though, you must be really mad.

my advice? delete them from your friends, if they ask why .. tell em the reason.

I did type all that up, hell I'm at work and gettin paid to do it. Writing random dumb $*%* at work is way better than work at work...what can I say, Ienjoy ranting...its therapeutic
laugh.gif

Oh, and Rilla: Yes, you do change your status 17 times a day, but I don't mind that *%$+ cuz you be legitiltimately havin *%$+ TO SAY. There's a hugedifference...

and here i am thinking AJ Moses went to jail and deleted his FB, this busta %%*, sock chewin' %%*, duct tape dippin' %%* dude deleted me
laugh.gif

but yeah, these broads think their lives are beyonce and keri hilson songs, !#%@@ beyond rediculous.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

twitter is the same way thats why i really dont mess with it anymore.
this is the whole point of twitter though.
anyway, i dont even mess with facebook like that anymore. im on twitter, and if im not checking twitter or my blog, im out doing stuff.
cant be on all these social networking sites anymore

*StuntHard*
Na cuz I ain't delete you...I made another FB account cuz I got locked outta my old one...re-add a brotha!
laugh.gif
You stay talkin bout folk chewin socks,that #%$% funny as hell...

Back
Top Bottom