People who park ENTIRELY too close to your car UNAPPRECIATION thread!

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

the bus
pimp.gif

I love how everyone that doesn't have a car tries to front like they'd rather be takin public transportation than drive
laugh.gif
+$%#% i love the bus what you talkin
no frontin here
pimp.gif

hmm.. you sure bout that?
laugh.gif

no a/c and look at mad girls but wanna go on NT on ur sidekick to ask of tips
laugh.gif

driven ftw offer them girls a ride

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

leaving a note is a good way to get your #!!+ keyed.
smh.gif
thats why IM the one who does the keying of their whip, or a nice fat loogie on their windshield whenever the douches park too close
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

RaWeX05:
parking.jpg
jerseymizzle:
how'd they get out the car?
laugh.gif

I'm thinking the space where the Jetta is was unoccupied when the Neon parked. The Neon saaw two open spaces, and decided to just swoop in and park like a freaking dillweed

The Jetta saw that the parking lot was pretty packed, so she decided 'I've got a small car. I can fit in there.' So she scooted on in.

I've told this before on here, but my first car was a bucket ('82 Granada), and I didn't care one bit to inflict damage on the cars of idiots like the one driving that Neon. Regardless of how that picture happened, if my Granada were in the place of that Jetta, the driver of that Neon would be PISSED when he got back out. People park likethat and think 'Oh, no one will do anything to my car. People respect each other's vehicles. They'll just get mad and get over it.' Bullcrap, not me.
laugh.gif
I'd been in situations like that picture plenty of times, and you better believe I would just throw it in reverse... STRAIGHT BACKWARDS... and floor it out of the parking space. Then on my outward turn to get out of the space, my front left bumper would definitely meet the back end of their driver's side.

Demolition derby FTW!
laugh.gif

Park like you're afraid that you'll come out to a wrecked ride, folks. I know I do.

Woord. One time I was with my uncle at Fry's and when we came out, and this mazda parked way over the double parking lines and his left side was aboutless than a foot from my uncle's door. At the time my uncle was gonna get rid of this van anyway and get a new one so....
*opens door* "hmm, Ican't seem to get in, let me see if I can open it more...*Slams driver side door into the mazda* "ahh I still can't get in I must be gainingweight *slams 2 more times* "here we go..." I stood there and I saw this huge dent form on dude's door but I couldn't help but laugh. Dudedeserved it, how you not gonna bother to correct the space when you have no car on your other side?

This was the only time that really pissed me off. I couldn't even open my door. My boys and I waited until the lady came out. I talked to her, she waslike "Oh I'm sorry I didn't even know". Her lil' punk 14 yrs old son was trying to act smart too, SMH.
mt44rb.jpg

What I also hate is when you park on the street, dudes leave you an inch of space, like you can really get out with so much space.

yeah, unappreciated.

gotta be like us black people and park wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over yonder lol

This happened to me Sunday when I went to the grocery store. I saw that this truck was parked a little to the left of center in his spot so parked my car alittle to the left with about a foot left between me and my line. Then as I was about to open my door this truck swoops in on the line. And, I'm a big guyso it's not easy for me to get out and then this guys wife just looks at me and smiles when their is another spot to the left of them. I saw them in thestore and though about ramming my buggy into them, and then it took a lot of restraint not to slam my door or key the car as i got in. DefinitelyUnappreciated.

extremely unappreciated
mad.gif

especially when I'm looking for parking in the mornings and some a-hole decides to take up two parking spaces

Originally Posted by wj4

This was the only time that really pissed me off. I couldn't even open my door. My boys and I waited until the lady came out. I talked to her, she was like "Oh I'm sorry I didn't even know". Her lil' punk 14 yrs old son was trying to act smart too, SMH.
mt44rb.jpg

What I also hate is when you park on the street, dudes leave you an inch of space, like you can really get out with so much space.

roll.gif
[Abdar]YOU KNOW DAMN WELL![/Abdar] That's the go-to excuse forall females when they screw up and get caught by someone they don't know. Otherwise they'd usually argue...or depending on the rareness of breed,she'd apologize.

I hate that when it happens 2 so much its like my truck jus attracts people 2 park close 2 it. Sometimes i park far away thinkin they wont park next 2 it theni come out there right there next 2 it i hate that 4 real. Thats why i got a handi tag now but sometimes there full so have 2 park wit everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom