People Who Smoke Cigarettes - UNAPPRECIATION

Coughing up a Storm
Clearing their throat every 5 minutes. (Hawking Loogies)
Littering their Cigarette Butts Everywhere
Sliding them behind their ear (pencil style) thinking it makes them look like a "Badass"
Wandering around, asking people if they have a lighter
Trying to use lighter in Windy Weather making the "tch" "tch" "tch" sound repeatedly
Constantly Being Broke/Asking if you can Spare change.
Dirty Fingernails like They been Rubbing the Pavement.

tenor.gif

Coughing up a Storm
Clearing their throat every 5 minutes. (Hawking Loogies)
Littering their Cigarette Butts Everywhere
Sliding them behind their ear (pencil style) thinking it makes them look like a "Badass"
Wandering around, asking people if they have a lighter
Trying to use lighter in Windy Weather making the "tch" "tch" "tch" sound repeatedly
Constantly Being Broke/Asking if you can Spare change.
Dirty Fingernails like They been Rubbing the Pavement.

My man is triggered :rofl:

I was at a gas station one night. Guy at the pump beside me is filling up while smoking a cig.

I was in disbelief. I said yo my man are you stupid or what?!? You wanna kill everyone? You wanna kill yourself, cool. Go home and off yourself. I'm tryna see the sun come up.

Man says oh **** sorry bro and then walks to the front of his car and continues to smoke. I lost it, told him to either out the bogey or I'll out it for you.

****ing moron :smh:

I was at a gas station one night. Guy at the pump beside me is filling up while smoking a cig.

I was in disbelief. I said yo my man are you stupid or what?!? You wanna kill everyone? You wanna kill yourself, cool. Go home and off yourself. I'm tryna see the sun come up.

Man says oh **** sorry bro and then walks to the front of his car and continues to smoke. I lost it, told him to either out the bogey or I'll out it for you.

:lol: dude is insane

Story + your avy reminds me of him saying

“Gina, I’m like a dude smoking at a gasoline station...I’m about to BLOW UUUUUUPPP”

Back
Top Bottom