People who want pity...

Seriously, I'm disgusted with these people and it seems that there are tons of them among White middle- upper middle class suburban America.

I can't even talk to my neighbors because within the first 5 minutes they always bring up someone close to them who is sick.

I don't give a ##$@. Honestly I don't. Everybody has their own $%%# to deal with so why are you pushing your $%%# on me?

Is this all middle aged- senior people do? Wallow in their own misery and try to attain pity? I feel like this is a prolem for those who have it good.
laugh.gif

Sickness is a part of life. There's nothing special about that. I don't want to hear it and I don't push my $%%# on you.

/rant

Seriously, I'm disgusted with these people and it seems that there are tons of them among White middle- upper middle class suburban America.

I can't even talk to my neighbors because within the first 5 minutes they always bring up someone close to them who is sick.

I don't give a ##$@. Honestly I don't. Everybody has their own $%%# to deal with so why are you pushing your $%%# on me?

Is this all middle aged- senior people do? Wallow in their own misery and try to attain pity? I feel like this is a prolem for those who have it good.
laugh.gif

Sickness is a part of life. There's nothing special about that. I don't want to hear it and I don't push my $%%# on you.

/rant

The worst when people put their problems up on fb or twitter.
Making it all public, awaiting responses.

i feel you OP, but you gotta give the older folks a pass.. just about everyone in their age group is croaking or coming close to it, what else do they have..

i feel you OP, but you gotta give the older folks a pass.. just about everyone in their age group is croaking or coming close to it, what else do they have..

Originally Posted by trhee

laugh.gif
 srs..

on some why cant i ever catch a break nonsense
grin.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

laugh.gif
 srs..

on some why cant i ever catch a break nonsense
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

I do give them a little bit of a pass because the absolute %%%+$!* worst are the middle aged folks. It's like they have nothing better to do. I think that's really what it is. Life is too good.

One of my neighbors father had got cancer. No offense but this dude laid out in the sun almost everyday during spring summer and smoked since he was a teen. I'm pretty sure it was either skin or lung cancer. This woman (early 50's) always brought up his cancer. One time I just shrugged and said, "my grandfather has heart disease what can you do". She gave me this surprised stone face like "how dare you not give me pity!".

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

I do give them a little bit of a pass because the absolute %%%+$!* worst are the middle aged folks. It's like they have nothing better to do. I think that's really what it is. Life is too good.

One of my neighbors father had got cancer. No offense but this dude laid out in the sun almost everyday during spring summer and smoked since he was a teen. I'm pretty sure it was either skin or lung cancer. This woman (early 50's) always brought up his cancer. One time I just shrugged and said, "my grandfather has heart disease what can you do". She gave me this surprised stone face like "how dare you not give me pity!".

People are happiest when they are upset. No one seems to want to actually be happy. They say life is pain, we are born into sin and that is why *!*@ sucks...I don't agree but thats what they say.

People are happiest when they are upset. No one seems to want to actually be happy. They say life is pain, we are born into sin and that is why *!*@ sucks...I don't agree but thats what they say.

the worst is when they expect you to give them change, buy em something, buy their wack cd....

the worst is when they expect you to give them change, buy em something, buy their wack cd....

I hate when old people come in one of my jobs and have to tell you their entire life story and sometimes they end up not even buying anything

I hate when old people come in one of my jobs and have to tell you their entire life story and sometimes they end up not even buying anything

Eh... I'm one of those people that sees the ties we all have to each other in shared moments of pain. Empathy is one of my super powers.. makes us human... makes us normal, I guess..

Eh... I'm one of those people that sees the ties we all have to each other in shared moments of pain. Empathy is one of my super powers.. makes us human... makes us normal, I guess..

I don't really see how you can be angry at someone for caring for their loved ones....they probably just need someone to empathize with them, and you're being a total douche.

Back
Top Bottom