People who wear suits and/or nice shirts to work, do you dry clean your shirts ?

If your ironing "game" is suspect, then having your dress shirts laundered is definitely a good look. Personally, I can iron a dress shirt and haverazor sharp creases in the sleeves. Just get some spray starch and go to work. I usually use a light starch and a very hot iron FTW!

I do mine at home. I pre-treat my collars, and launder them on low cold water cycle. Then I press them with light starch.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Suits should be dry cleaned, but as rarely as possible. As for dress shirts, don't dry clean them, just ask them to wash/launder them. Unless they are black, black shirts should be dry cleaned.

agreed

Since I have to wear suits to work. I have to dry clean everything atleast 3 times a month. Depending on the quality of the shirts, its always best to takethem to the cleaners. I dont know, I like taking my stuff to the cleaners.. Doing it myself is just too risky. French cuff shirts are the best. They sell thebest ones in Bachrach mens clothing stores.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I get my fitted shirts from Express. Quality is really good. You should check it out.
the truth....... buy now, get 2 for $40 a piece (regular $50), or buy 3 or more for $30 a piece.

where do you guys get your suits? i need to pick up 3 or 4 for work, so i am not trying to pay more than 300 per. i want something that looks good and instyle, not some baggy mens warehouse trash. is that even possible in my budget?

Back
Top Bottom