people who work in an office with computer access...HOW DO YOU GUYS STAY FOCUSED

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

I need to learn how to stay awake...

Staring at the computer for 8 hours can do that to me.
f lux i think its called
Thats it, F.lux or something like that. But its glitchy as hell, ended up deleting it
ohwell.gif
Too bad cuz I actually liked it too 

haha we are pretty chill in my office. Design agency. We are listening to slick rick as we speak.

haha we are pretty chill in my office. Design agency. We are listening to slick rick as we speak.

Today is my first day back from my first 1 week stint at Banned Camp.

The last week was probably my most productive week at the office in the last 3-4 years (dead serious).

Feels good to be back
smile.gif

The last week was probably my most productive week at the office in the last 3-4 years (dead serious).

Feels good to be back
smile.gif

^welcome back.

and i just finished all my work so now i get to sit here and act busy for the next 3 hours....
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont wanna leave this place
pimp.gif

^welcome back.

and i just finished all my work so now i get to sit here and act busy for the next 3 hours....
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont wanna leave this place
pimp.gif

Music keeps me motivated. Throw on something with a Lex Luger beat and Im all amped to tear +%%% up. That and coffee....

But when It comes to computer stuff, I have a task list that I compile with deadlines so seeing what I gotta do in front of me keeps me in check. Yeah ill surf but Im one of the IT people here so I know what to stay out of to fly under the radar. My bandwith usage from streaming music is outrageous tho haha.

Music keeps me motivated. Throw on something with a Lex Luger beat and Im all amped to tear +%%% up. That and coffee....

But when It comes to computer stuff, I have a task list that I compile with deadlines so seeing what I gotta do in front of me keeps me in check. Yeah ill surf but Im one of the IT people here so I know what to stay out of to fly under the radar. My bandwith usage from streaming music is outrageous tho haha.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

day 2 on the job in training & i'm on here

she said yesterday they dont care as long as you do your work

YT, Pandora, FB is all good according to her
pimp.gif
I think most companies feel this way

Cubicle life
  IT for medical company phone rings  only me and one hand man in the office
imag0056x.jpg

I multi task. But if I need to zone in on work I pump up the music and forget about everything else

Good post, I can't stay focused at all unless a deadline or I know someone is on to me.
NT, Twitter, eBay, Car forums, Music, alll day long... I get bored just doing me.

Sometimes I don't know how this is possible.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Feels good to be back
smile.gif

whoa whoa whoa, YOU were in banned camp? for what?

you're not a trouble maker from what ive seen
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Man i went to college so I have the option to focus or not focus. As a software developer, there are projects that I know i could do in a week, that I stretch out 2 or 3 months. Now come bonus time, it's like training camp where you go hard for a month. Outside of that, I'm to busy trying to come up with the next twitter to be focusing all day on work. LOL

Back
Top Bottom