People who work/worked at a cell phone place...chime in please...

I'm about to apply for a retail sales consultant position with AT&T...
The position is hourly pay + commission it says
I was just wondering some of the basic things you do during your shift? How are the hours/shift times?
Is it worth it or do you get annoyed too much on how many people call asking stupid questions/wanting discounts all day?
laugh.gif

I'm about to apply for a retail sales consultant position with AT&T...
The position is hourly pay + commission it says
I was just wondering some of the basic things you do during your shift? How are the hours/shift times?
Is it worth it or do you get annoyed too much on how many people call asking stupid questions/wanting discounts all day?
laugh.gif

Previous jobs?
Cell phone knowledge?
I've been in the mobile sales business for years and I love it but on days like today it does get annoying

Previous jobs?
Cell phone knowledge?
I've been in the mobile sales business for years and I love it but on days like today it does get annoying

i used to work for Att, the customers aren't as annoying as the management. the pay WAS good but it seems to get worse every 6mo. they are constantly changing the commission structure to make you work twice as hard for less and less money. and don't plan on growing w/ the company they hire management from outside that no poop about retail sales or wireless 90% of the time

i used to work for Att, the customers aren't as annoying as the management. the pay WAS good but it seems to get worse every 6mo. they are constantly changing the commission structure to make you work twice as hard for less and less money. and don't plan on growing w/ the company they hire management from outside that no poop about retail sales or wireless 90% of the time

Well I just graduated college but I have been applying everywhere for a job in my field and no luck so far...so I wanted a different job then what I have now..

I work in a grocery store since I started college...I am a stocker now but I used to cashier and even work in the office (supervise the front, count money, make deposits etc..)
Cell pone knowledge is ok right now I guess, but I mean if I get hired I'm sure I can learn stuff quick

Well I just graduated college but I have been applying everywhere for a job in my field and no luck so far...so I wanted a different job then what I have now..

I work in a grocery store since I started college...I am a stocker now but I used to cashier and even work in the office (supervise the front, count money, make deposits etc..)
Cell pone knowledge is ok right now I guess, but I mean if I get hired I'm sure I can learn stuff quick

Back
Top Bottom