People with Bank of America Savings Accounts I need help!

Ok I know BOA usually says u need a min 300 bucks in your regular savings account. Well my pay check got screwed up 2 weeks ago and I get my full amount this Friday, thing is my rent is due the day prior.

If I use money from my savings right now (which will drop me under 300) to pay my rent will they try to molest me? Or should I close the account and take all the money out???

Ok I know BOA usually says u need a min 300 bucks in your regular savings account. Well my pay check got screwed up 2 weeks ago and I get my full amount this Friday, thing is my rent is due the day prior.

If I use money from my savings right now (which will drop me under 300) to pay my rent will they try to molest me? Or should I close the account and take all the money out???

why dont u tell ur landlord that ur rent will be a day late, so u wont even have to touch ur savings?

why dont u tell ur landlord that ur rent will be a day late, so u wont even have to touch ur savings?

they will probably charge you a few bucks but nothing drastic i dont think or they shouldnt

chase is charging 12$ per month if you dont have 1500 smh...

they will probably charge you a few bucks but nothing drastic i dont think or they shouldnt

chase is charging 12$ per month if you dont have 1500 smh...

I think your average balance for the month has to be above 300. So if it goes below, and you quickly replace it, you should be fine.

I think your average balance for the month has to be above 300. So if it goes below, and you quickly replace it, you should be fine.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Why not go with a bank that doesn't have ridiculous rules?  There are plenty of banks that offer free accounts without any guidelines.  I have been with credit unions since Wells Fargo screwed me in high school and I have not been happier.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Why not go with a bank that doesn't have ridiculous rules?  There are plenty of banks that offer free accounts without any guidelines.  I have been with credit unions since Wells Fargo screwed me in high school and I have not been happier.

Wells Fargo > Bank Of America.
Trust me.

I deal with both banks..

Free College Accounts FTW.

Bank Of America Online banking BLOWS..
I never ever use or check it..

Great for Saving though..
grin.gif

Wells Fargo > Bank Of America.
Trust me.

I deal with both banks..

Free College Accounts FTW.

Bank Of America Online banking BLOWS..
I never ever use or check it..

Great for Saving though..
grin.gif

You'll be straight as long as you get your balance back to 300 in a timely manner... Trust. I work for BOfA

You'll be straight as long as you get your balance back to 300 in a timely manner... Trust. I work for BOfA

$300?

I have BoA, best bank IMO. I only need to keep $25 in my savings at all times. College account FTW.

$300?

I have BoA, best bank IMO. I only need to keep $25 in my savings at all times. College account FTW.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

$300?

I have the Campus Edge account too, but never had any restrictions or minimum balances requirements. Most of the time, both checking & savings are on $0, but now I'm considering direct deposit 1/2 my paycheck to the savings account.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

$300?

I have the Campus Edge account too, but never had any restrictions or minimum balances requirements. Most of the time, both checking & savings are on $0, but now I'm considering direct deposit 1/2 my paycheck to the savings account.

Ummm is it a daily balance of 300 or monthly balance of 300 you need to figure that out first
Sometimes banking is made harder than it is

Ummm is it a daily balance of 300 or monthly balance of 300 you need to figure that out first
Sometimes banking is made harder than it is

Back
Top Bottom