People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

I'm not trying to argue with man, I just wanted to say that sense ol boy said that about caprices
roll.gif
. Damn your charged crumbled at 40 mph DAMN!!!!! Imean the chargers of today are not old school..... So it's different cheap material like all cars of today. I wrecked my caprice going 60 mph right in to atruck.... The only thing I had was a jacked up bumper and grille.

You dudes are dumb who say a 93 caprice is a POS...

Im from the eastcoast, and i know caprices are dope as +%!@.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I'm not trying to argue with man, I just wanted to say that sense ol boy said that about caprices
roll.gif
. Damn your charged crumbled at 40 mph DAMN!!!!! I mean the chargers of today are not old school..... So it's different cheap material like all cars of today. I wrecked my caprice going 60 mph right in to a truck.... The only thing I had was a jacked up bumper and grille.

Same as me. I ran right into the side of a NYC Sanitation truck
Before

After
l_0a5122ae341f6ae91b70448e73827e5b.jpg

Charger FML

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Damn you HAD a nice ride....

How much are the damages?

Damages were about $15K. Definitely not worth fixing so the insurance company just cut the check.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

roll.gif
. Damn your charged crumbled at 40 mph DAMN!!!!! I mean the chargers of today are not old school..... So it's different cheap material like all cars of today. I wrecked my caprice going 60 mph right in to a truck.... The only thing I had was a jacked up bumper and grille.

Same as me. I ran right into the side of a NYC Sanitation truck
Before

After
l_0a5122ae341f6ae91b70448e73827e5b.jpg

Charger FML
omg a tear just came to my eye...rip
frown.gif
I hope nuthing likethis ever happens to mines
tired.gif

Being American had nothing to do with the fact that you were doing 40 when you hit a GARBAGE truck.

Any car would have ended up like that.

Matter of fact, had it been a BMW or Mercedes it would have ended up being way more then that.

how much did that two tone cost u? I wanna two tone my blue one black cuz i got osme black rims on it now with the chrome lip. the silver one stayin allsilver.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Being American had nothing to do with the fact that you were doing 40 when you hit a GARBAGE truck.

Any car would have ended up like that.

Matter of fact, had it been a BMW or Mercedes it would have ended up being way more then that.
Being American had everything to do with it. 2 of my friends were doing 70+ in their G37's when some idiot tried to show off on this bike andfell off. Everyone tried to avoid him and ended up avoiding it (Thinking about it now, I avoided that crash and ended up wrecking 2weeks down the line
tired.gif
). They got their cars back within 30 days. I didnt get mine backbecause once I had the accident the insurance company determined that the car would take a serious depreciation hit and it even after it being fixed the carwouldn't be worth much. If I were drive a BMW, Benz, Infiniti, etc... I would still be driving the same car because they would have definitely fixed it. Proof...

Before

After
3050530_9_full.jpg

Someone else I know had a Charger SRT-8 and he got into an accident and the insurance company did the same thing to him. Same insurance company too.

yea chevys tight no doubt SS all day. but im takin a 750 over them all day. but its no comp. its like jordans against starburys

I was thinking about two tone, lime green and royal blue, but I'm rolling with lime green. Right now my car is lavender but it flop to grey

I meant it that regardless of the manufacturer the car was going to be mangled.

The reason they totaled the Charger is bc the damages are worth 15k and the cars value is 12k.

Ofcourse the other cars are going to get fixed if its a + 40k car with 15k worth of damages.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I meant it that regardless of the manufacturer the car was going to be mangled.

The reason they totaled the Charger is bc the damages are worth 15k and the cars value is 12k.

Ofcourse the other cars are going to get fixed if its a + 40k car with 15k worth of damages.
Exactly what I mean. If you buy American almost any accident is going to total your car in the eyes of the insurer.

Back
Top Bottom