Perfect Example of a Closeted Homosexual Who Can't Accept Being Himself

laugh.gif

UM.... UMM... UMM. UUUMMMM..

Dude stuttering and trying to use other things as scapegoat. "other people critizise him too!!!!" How pathetic. It's silly, as well, how he kept looking around like he was actually face to face with Anderson. I also agree with you, why is he anything important? Dude is just silly and needs to reconsider himself, as whole.

UM.... UMM... UMM. UUUMMMM..

Dude stuttering and trying to use other things as scapegoat. "other people critizise him too!!!!" How pathetic. It's silly, as well, how he kept looking around like he was actually face to face with Anderson. I also agree with you, why is he anything important? Dude is just silly and needs to reconsider himself, as whole.

There's a difference between spewing hate inspired vitriol and intelligent discourse. I don't believe the Constitution was written with idiots like this in mind.

There's a difference between spewing hate inspired vitriol and intelligent discourse. I don't believe the Constitution was written with idiots like this in mind.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

anderson mad cuz he's gay ... and the student really is a wacko, read up on dude ...
Please post something to back up that claim. I'm honestly curious to see what he's doing to fall under the criteria of being a "wacko." From what I've read, he's promoted gender-neutral housing (which apparently is radical in Michigan?) When I dormed freshman year, I was in a dorm with guys, girls, and gays. Didn't know it was a big deal in other parts of the country.
Also, here's the blog in question:

http://chris-armstrong-watch.blogspot.com/

This blog reads like a Tea Party get-together. It'd be funny if he wasn't actually dead serious. The guy comes off like a creepy stalker with Facebook logs and "exclusive" photos taken outside the students house. The man is OBSESSED.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

anderson mad cuz he's gay ... and the student really is a wacko, read up on dude ...
Please post something to back up that claim. I'm honestly curious to see what he's doing to fall under the criteria of being a "wacko." From what I've read, he's promoted gender-neutral housing (which apparently is radical in Michigan?) When I dormed freshman year, I was in a dorm with guys, girls, and gays. Didn't know it was a big deal in other parts of the country.
Also, here's the blog in question:

http://chris-armstrong-watch.blogspot.com/

This blog reads like a Tea Party get-together. It'd be funny if he wasn't actually dead serious. The guy comes off like a creepy stalker with Facebook logs and "exclusive" photos taken outside the students house. The man is OBSESSED.

This fool said "we're quibbling". Even by Webster's definition, this doesn't help his case at all.

This fool said "we're quibbling". Even by Webster's definition, this doesn't help his case at all.

30t6p3b.gif
  There is no defending this pompous douche...... But not to my surprise a person with right wing ideology is the first to do so..

Culture Warriors and the Intellectually Challenge are doing tremendous damage...
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  There is no defending this pompous douche...... But not to my surprise a person with right wing ideology is the first to do so..

Culture Warriors and the Intellectually Challenge are doing tremendous damage...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom