Performance Review: Nike Air Max LeBron VII

^Thanks man!

Anyone else who gets the Lebron VII and plays in them, I'm curious to hear about your opinions and findings as well.

great review..i was wondering how people would react to the air max rather than the zoom air.I actually really liked playing in the hypermax and imaginedplaying in those and the lebron 7 would be similar..but it seems like they used an air unit similar to the air max 09's..but once again great review..imsoo backlogged right now its not even funny hahahah

^ I went on vacation for a week, and now I'm backlogged as well... it's amazing how quickly that can happen. Glad to see you back in action, goose!

Awesome review! My team has been looking to buy team shoes, and this might just do it!
pimp.gif

Thanks for your reviews, whiplash. Keep it up!

I got the zoom bb for my season shoe, but i want to try these on asap. GREAT review by the way and your site is perfect.

i appreciate the review, as always detailed and intricate. i want a pair but 160 is much too steep for me

It's a nicely written review, but I think it makes the shoe sound worse to me. I mean, you focus on how within the context of the shoe it's well made,but the context is that there's a HUGE air bag under your foot that really disconnects your shoe from the ground. I'm all for cushioning, and I'mnot obsessed with Zoom, but being able to feel the ground underneath my foot is a pretty big requirement of a basketball shoe for me.

So $160 for a big bloated air bag with some comfy flywire isn't really gonna work for me on the court.

Whiplash always laying down good reviews. Did you have to break in your pair, because when i tried on a pair a few days ago I could tell that one shoe had beenalready tried on and the other hadn't cause one felt softer than the other. Did your knee hold up well?

Sorry, manila, I really wasn't trying to get anything started. I honestly didn't know which ones you were referring too.

lol... i did, im just messing wit you cause people make too nicknames for shoes now-a-days. But i know why you call them cherry 12 though.
smile.gif

Too much cushion imo. Zoom Air is perfect for Lebron. Hopefully they go back to Zoom on the next model

Back
Top Bottom