PERSIAN FLIP AIR MAX BW !!!!!!!!!!

First time I have seen these..
pimp.gif

2d7x1m9.jpg
The White/Black/Blue Nike Air Classic BW is set to release during the Spring of 2009.

those are cool, but all that white would get annihilated
but Nike just release the og persians here in the states already.
I'm tired of waiting
mad.gif

I 've seen the bred pair on some website I can't remember. Looks clean though, but the only
one I would pay retail for is the og cw persians

ill be getting both these new colorways. sounds like im just going to keep running the 03 persians since people are talking about the midsole paint crackissue, i mean, i already got a cracked paint pair i dont need two.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

ill be getting both these new colorways. sounds like im just going to keep running the 03 persians since people are talking about the midsole paint crack issue, i mean, i already got a cracked paint pair i dont need two.
I would think all of the bw's that are releasing this year will have the same paint cracking issues. They use the same paint on them.
So either way they're going to crack
ohwell.gif

Those are fire....

Ive always been a fan of white based colorways over black based.

Very nice flipped colourway. i'm really liking them.

So jealous of all you 'over the pond'. The way you can just wait for stuff to hit the outlets with a fair amount of certainty they will. Some of thebargains i hear of people picking up are
eek.gif
. We don't get anything asgood in the UK.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Those are fire....

Ive always been a fan of white based colorways over black based.
Me too.

I was kinda half-heartedly waiting on the Persians because I do sorta like 'em, but, after seeing this colorway...

I'd take these over the Persians any day.

Back
Top Bottom