Person murdered over Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

i had one today for the second time... and it was trash, tbh. The first one I had was fire. Anyway the idiot who would kill over a damn sandwich needs to spend the rest of their life eating green jailhouse bologna.

Soooo true i justttt finished eating one. 20 mins ago.. soooo unsatisfying !!

the first one was so amazing, crispy and delicious !!
Todays sandwich, not so good. Highly disappointed!!

- much luv , stay freshhhh !!! :nthat:

I thought America was a first world country.... a civilized and developed nation..... a country of scholars........

Crowded places + with some unpredictable people is always sketchy

Pretty much...which is why I’m not about overreact to the sensationalism here. I’m certain that ALL of us hear these things happening quite frequently. This is going to get gassed because of the phenomena around the sandwich.

aint had one yet but damn whoever this is done thru they life away over a chicken samich

let that sink in smh

Homie the type to ask other inmates if they’re going to eat their cornbread...
1572965247028.jpeg

It was a stabbing. Dude probably has been to jail before.

true, but probably not a murder charge.

I know cutting in line is disrespectful but sometimes you gotta ask yourself is it worth it smh

Sad.

Ultimately this isn't really about the sandwich, it is about egos and aggression. This literally could've been ANYTHING. Two adults who don't know how to use their words to resolve an issue. I'm sure there was some sort of disrespect in the line that could've been resolved with a simple "my bad" or something. No, the altercation escalated and spilled into the streets where street stuff happens. RIP to the deceased tho.

I'm speculating of course since I don't know the exact full story but doesn't sound like anything we haven't seen before.

I get it's over a sandwich but it's really the disrespect. Similar to dudes who fight "over a girl". Obviously killing someone is wrong but some people think they can do whatever they want like their wont be consequences. In this case, its skipping people in line.

Back
Top Bottom