Personality Test vol. hmm

Idk if its because its late, but I don't understand any of those questions.

Maybe I'm just dumb
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what they got for people who cant finish the test due to not being able to focus..?

[table][tr][td][size=+1]Your Type is 
[size=+2]ENTP[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]12[/td][td]1[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][/table]

I like to think that I think about things more than that 
laugh.gif

[size=+2]ISTJ[/size][/size]
[/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Sensing[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]67[/td][td]1[/td][td]50[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]​

[size=+1]ISTJ [/size]type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1]ISTJ [/size]Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji]       [size=+1]ISTJ [/size]Famous Personalities 
[size=+1]ISTJ [/size]type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

[size=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]

You are:
/www.humanmetrics.com/images/bull5.png);">http://www.humanmetrics.com/images/bull5.png); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">[*]distinctively expressed introvert
[*]slightly expressed sensing personality
[*]moderately expressed thinking personality
[*]slightly expressed judging personality

INTJ, pretty crazy theirs four people that have posted so far that are INTJ's. Was reading there the rarest of the 16 personality types. Reading up about it i would say its spot on for me. I laughed while reading about this personality type cause it sounds exactly like me. 

[size=+2]INTJ[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]89[/td][td]12[/td][td]38[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

[size=+2]INTJ[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]89[/td][td]12[/td][td]38[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][/table]
This was mine too.

[size=+2]INTP[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]89[/td][td]62[/td][td]12[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]

Interesting thread, thanks op 
smile.gif

[size=+2]ENTJ[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]62[/td][td]12[/td][td]56[/td][/tr][/table]I feel like i've been getting similar results since I've been a kid

[size=+1]
Whatever

Your Type is
[size=+2] ESTJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Sensing[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]50[/td][td]1[/td][td]12[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]
[size=+1] ESTJ [/size]type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1] ESTJ [/size] Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji]    [size=+1] ESTJ [/size] Famous Personalities
[size=+1]ESTJ [/size] type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

[size=+1]Your Type is [/size]
[size=+1] [size=+2] ISTJ[/size][/size]
[table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Sensing[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]78[/td][td]25[/td][td]12[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][/table]

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
[size=+1][size=+2][/size][/size]

[size=+1]%$$@ is confusing someone tell me what this means
laugh.gif

Your Type is
[size=+2] ESTP[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Sensing[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]12[/td][td]25[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]
 You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

Your Type is
INFJ
IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
Strength of the preferences %

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed judging personality

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2] INFP[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Feeling[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]12[/td][td]25[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][/table]
 You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • distinctively expressed perceiving personality

i took this same damn test a week ago for a class. had me confused as hell when i saw the link was grey
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom