Personality Test vol. hmm

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2] ISTP[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Sensing[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]12[/td][td]12[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

[size=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]​
 You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

just gonna leave this here:
http://personalitycafe.com/keirsey-temperament-forums/

t239985_m18910_mind%20blown.gif
INTJ checkin in. Those forums might be my new home.

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2] INTJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]78[/td][td]88[/td][td]12[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][/table]

INTJ
Strength of the preferences %:

Introverted(56) Intuitive(50) Thinking(25) Judging(56)

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Originally Posted by Resist

INTP, "architect" apparently 1% of the world's population, sounds just like me too lol
Only other one in this thread 
pimp.gif

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2] INTJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]62[/td][td]50[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
Hmm, maybe I should be a corporate lawyer.

YOUR TYPE
E N T J
Strength of the preferences %
56 25 38 22

Classification-"Field Marshall"

Famous people of your particular type:
Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko

After reading up on "ENTJ", I realized that it matched me perfectly.

[table][tr][td][size=+1]Your Type is 
[size=+2]ENFJ[/size][/size][/td][/tr][/table][size=+1][/size][size=+1][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Feeling[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]75[/td][td]25[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][/table]​
[size=+1]ENFJ [/size]type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1]ENFJ [/size]Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji]       [size=+1]ENFJ [/size]Famous Personalities 
[size=+1]ENFJ [/size]type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:/www.humanmetrics.com/images/bull5.png);">http://www.humanmetrics.com/images/bull5.png); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">[*]slightly expressed extravert
[*]distinctively expressed intuitive personality
[*]moderately expressed feeling personality
[*]moderately expressed judging personality
Famous people of your particular type:
Oprah, Michael Jordan, Obama, Ben Stiller, Peyton Manning, Johnny Depp

I looked at the first page of the "You know you're ISTJ when..." thread and identified with 90% of that %#$$ 
laugh.gif

• You get so focused on completing a task, you forget to eat
  • ...when you would rather spend all day on the computer than answer/make one 5 minute phone call.
  • online shopping since it is (largely) straight forward and you don't have to deal with people
  • avoid being stopped... by detouring via another level to get where I want to go
I've never taken a test that was so spot on..

Took the real test for a psychology/career building class a few years ago. I'm an ISTJ like many on here.

mine seemed spot on...

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 38 75 44

This fits me perfectly.
[size=+1]
Your Type is [/size]
[size=+1] [size=+2] INTJ[/size][/size]
[table][tr][td]Introverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Judging[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]78[/td][td]38[/td][td]62[/td][td]44[/td][/tr][/table]
[size=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]
 You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may comeinto play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions withoutconsulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

The most important thing I saw that fits me: "Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense."

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

eek.gif
 insanely accurate 
 Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles half a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving a highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. ENTPs can be prone to "sharp practice" – especially cutting corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient – or, their juggling acts may simply be so over-ambitious they collapse.

Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys" -- physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. Once these have been "solved" or become too familiar, however, they’ll be replaced with new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they can become petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they regard as challenges, and tackle with determination.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. In general, however, they are genial, even charming, when not being harassed by life.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and suddenly with their loved ones. Some appear deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who've only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also quick to spot a kindred spirit, and good at acquiring friends of similar temperament and interests.

ENTPs may sometimes give the impression of being largely oblivious to the rest of humanity except as an audience: good, bad, or potential. In general this is unfair – but it can be difficult to get an ENTP’s attention when they’re not immediately aware of you, especially for an Introvert.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games – they’ll win. No "pulling rank" – they’ll just want to put you in your place. No apologies – you’ll undermine yourself. Try "I need/want to talk to you.
this what i got too....

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2] ENTP[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td][td]Intuitive[/td][td]Thinking[/td][td]Perceiving[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td]33[/td][td]12[/td][td]25[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table]
[size=+1] ENTP [/size]type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1] ENTP [/size] Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji]    [size=+1] ENTP [/size] Famous Personalities
[size=+1]ENTP [/size] type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

i highlighted where da NT community can draw my personality traits
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I looked at the first page of the "You know you're ISTJ when..." thread and identified with 90% of that %#$$ 
laugh.gif

• You get so focused on completing a task, you forget to eat
  • ...when you would rather spend all day on the computer than answer/make one 5 minute phone call.
  • online shopping since it is (largely) straight forward and you don't have to deal with people
  • avoid being stopped... by detouring via another level to get where I want to go
I've never taken a test that was so spot on..

yeah most of the stuff in the Things that annoy you about ISTJ thread was spot on for me.
I don't open up to people, am cold as ice, & never smile. *shrug*

wow.

ENTJ

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Why do I feel like this all leads to Scientology though? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom