Pet Owners: This one is a tear jerker

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by J23S

I never understood how people can get so attached to an animal
grin.gif

When they say a dog is a mans best friend, they arent kidding.

Your gf will leave you, so will some friends. Your dog is always gonna be there, granted its an animal but still.
That's why it's so much harder to say goodbye I think, especially when putting them down. You have to put aside how scared you are to not have that kind of unconditional love in your life anymore.

I cried at school haha way to go OP now I look like a tool
frown.gif

Very sad.. Cant really hear the dude but his expressions was good enough to understand the video.

And

Shaking My Head at those who are laughing at this video.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by J23S

grin.gif

When they say a dog is a mans best friend, they arent kidding.

Your gf will leave you, so will some friends. Your dog is always gonna be there, granted its an animal but still.
Gentlemen of the jury: The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name, may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it the most. A man’s reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads. The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him and the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog.
Gentleman of the jury: A man’s dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master’s side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger, to fight against his enemies, and when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by his graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even to death.

that guy in the movie is such a toolbox for taping himself like that.

wow, so sad. i cried.

on another note, sick fixie and film. wonderfully put together. really really made an impact with the cinematography.

TY for sharing. Vid had me tearing up...I've only had my dog since Aug and I can't imagine what I would be feeling if that were me.

good message imo. ive had many pets and about 2 years ago or so lost my dog i had since i was a kid. she was 14

why the @#@# would anyone ever record something like this? i can't even bring myself to watch marley and me, why the hell would i watch this?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Nike Star Jay wrote:

J23S wrote:

grin.gif
I feel the same way. I guess that's why this video doesn't bring about any emotion.

Did you ever own a pet?

Yes, I have. I've owned a cat, 3 dogs, 5 rabbits (initially bought 2 then they had children), and a turtle. I've never felt the same type of emotion for an animal that the man in the video displays.

From what I got from the video was that the dog owner fell on hard times. He said how he would smoke screens, which sounds like he had an addiction. He talked about how he would have his friends come by, and his friends would be "kicking dope", or they were the sick, poor, and hungry..

But an animal doesn't know if you have an addiction, if you're weird, or anything. That dog passed no judgement to the owner and his friends. So while people might've turned their back on the dog owner, that dog was still right by his side.

I won't lie, I teared watching this. I put my dog down 4 years ago and cried like a baby. I'm not even an animal lover but when you have an animal, and when you care for an animal as you would any other person in the family, that dog becomes one with the family. Period.

this one hits hard. my dog got put to sleep a few months ago. she had her leg amputated as well a month before she got put to sleep. even worse, this dog looks like my brothers dog too
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom