Petition for NT Hats Restock.... How about it Method Man . . .?

Niketalk Caps for everyone!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think an nt wristband ala livestrong would be, well.....strong. those bands also tend to be geared towards charitable, worthwhile endeavors, so not only is the $ going somewhere, the nt brand (as placed on said product) is being promoted to the passing eye as something bigger than itself

that, and i dont werar fitteds anymore

Would love a fitted.... the livestrong type bracelet is a good idea.

I'm currently working on a line, shirts/hoodies/bracelets. Thought a dope Tiger eye or jade bead bracelet would be dope with one bead standing out with a NT symbol on iy, or even a gold NT symbol dangling. Just an idea, please don't bash me 
ohwell.gif

back when I was lurker I remember seeing pics of these hats, damn I want one now :smokin

NT has become a daily thing for me since i signed up through yuku

i think an nt wristband ala livestrong would be,
well.....strong. those bands also tend to be
geared towards charitable, worthwhile endeavors, so not only is the $ going somewhere, the nt brand (as placed on said product) is being promoted to the passing eye as something bigger than itself

that, and i dont werar fitteds anymore

NT donated the proceeds for the hats to charity as well when the shirts were sold those funds went to charity.. Also the donations that are taken year round to help charities or tragedies that may occur during the year with that said a NT "anything" will be and should be copped to "SUPPORT CHARITY"

im sayin...next time i head to cap city, does method man want me to forward their information over to get to make it happen? its really not impossible da way people are

making it out to be.

has meth chimed in? if there's not gonna be another imma retire mine and stash it to preserve it.

how bout nt/acrylick colab? i be down to talk to my boy bout this

Stores like Cap City have allocation limits to deal with. While I'm sure they benefited from attached sales (people ordering multiple caps to qualify for free shipping, etc.), they were also doing us a favor and it's not fair or realistic to expect them to devote a ton of time and inventory space to them. It was always intended to be a quick hit.

Besides, saying "copped x 2" and actually buying a product are two very different things. With the original NT-Shirt, literally hundreds of people posted for years begging us for them, and we actually produced quite a few of them. Not only did they remain in stock, we still have them. We even have some of the limited release anniversary shirts left.

You can say you want something today, but what happens when it's actually available and you have to CHOOSE between it and something else you want? Suddenly that preference isn't as strong as it seemed in the abstract.

Given that the retail for a New Era fitted is significantly higher than the average t-shirt price, we couldn't afford to be incredibly bullish and wind up with a bunch of unsold stock.

It's easy to tell someone else, especially with the benefit of hindsight, that they should've taken an even BIGGER gamble on something.
I agree Meth but I think this has changed over the years NT has grown up and guys no longer are eating strugle plates and blowing their entire paychecks in the buy sell and trade liked they used to .Many of us now can afford to drop 30 on a t shirt or hat. Im down to work on this project and meet the criteria that you set out. I understand that you want the hats proceeds to go to a non profit organization so give us a list of them .Many of us can figure out pricing and estimates and quite a few us are involved in the streetwear industry. We are down to play ball if you are sir. Ball is in your court meth.

NT X Random Objects?

im almost certain that if everything was in place, ie: design, manufacturing, distribution and how much would be donated. that meth and staff would take that proposal under serious consideration. so if any of yall boys want to step up, now would be an opportunity get ya shine on. :nerd:

has meth chimed in? if there's not gonna be another imma retire mine and stash it to preserve it.

hes basically said that he had no involvement in the process besides giving the green light and that setting up something like that would take more effort than the staff is able to give right now. he says hats are very low on the lists of priorities for the staff to make nt better or for charitable fund raising options.

Last edited:
Finally got confirmation for my shirt through email from Brilliant I believe. I guess the system wasn't working so he couldn't see who paid and what not and what sizes. Therefore it was running slow. Getting a free NT shirt out of it. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Oh man ...Good find lol .. The thirst was real back then ...

It Still Is [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom