PETITION TO CREATE A FAKE STORE LIST

I'm tired of everybody (including myself) asking if a site is legit or not and making numerous topics about it.

with the recent explosion on these early seller sites selling fakes and whatnot people seem to be very scared and nervous when buying from sites that aren't ndc,ftl,fta,etc..

I know we have the legit list but sometimes a legit site may be missing from there (overseas sites mostly) or sites that have been deemed to sell fakes are taken off but people still aren't sure.

I propose to ijapino or someone to make a thread on stores that are suspected/confirmed to sell FAKES/B,C,D GRADES/GREY AREA etc.......

i hope the NT fam agrees with me an co-signs because i believe this is the whole reason this forum exists, to help people out.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Just buy on RD from a store and no need to worry.

not everybody has access to stores
i include myself. I live in the dominican republic and we dont have access to them
online is the only way to go for me and many others here.

I used to think we needed a "FAKES" list too but then I realized having one is not necessary when we have the LEGIT list.

The problem is that there are literally thousands of "Fakes" websites out there. Every time one gets shut down, 3 more pop up. The list would be too much of a hassle to keep updated. And on top of that, it wouldn't stop people from asking what websites are real. Look at the legit list now. People ask if a websites is legit when it's already posted....sometimes IN the thread it's listed in. People don't read...They just want immediate answers.

I'm thinking of editing the legit list soon and adding cautions to many of the early release sites. There still seems to be a split of opinions on the matter. I think it's best if people educate themselves and decide that way.

We also don't want to give these websites any type of traffic whatsoever. I'd like to think that everybody on Niketalk and the sneakerhead community would know better but sometimes even that's not good enough.

hits the like button, good job on moderating japino. and props on the fact that you ultimately leave the members to make their own informed decision.

Good idea in theory but fake sites are like the game "Whack-A-Mole" . Smack one down and another pops up. It never ends

Originally Posted by ijapino

I used to think we needed a "FAKES" list too but then I realized having one is not necessary when we have the LEGIT list.

The problem is that there are literally thousands of "Fakes" websites out there. Every time one gets shut down, 3 more pop up. The list would be too much of a hassle to keep updated. And on top of that, it wouldn't stop people from asking what websites are real. Look at the legit list now. People ask if a websites is legit when it's already posted....sometimes IN the thread it's listed in. People don't read...They just want immediate answers.

I'm thinking of editing the legit list soon and adding cautions to many of the early release sites. There still seems to be a split of opinions on the matter. I think it's best if people educate themselves and decide that way.

We also don't want to give these websites any type of traffic whatsoever. I'd like to think that everybody on Niketalk and the sneakerhead community would know better but sometimes even that's not good enough.
I get it and can agree.

Keep up the good work ijapino!!!
pimp.gif

I've been asking about Osneaker because it's on our legit list but so many people are saying they aren't legit. I'd like to know an answer about them if possible.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I've been asking about Osneaker because it's on our legit list but so many people are saying they aren't legit. I'd like to know an answer about them if possible.

My bro purchased the white and red XII from there. We compared them to the Countdown XII [Cuz we didn't have any other XII from 09] and surprisingly they were fake
ohwell.gif
. We noticed off the bat from looking at the tag OUTSIDE the box. THERE WAS NO DETACHED PRICE TAG, JUST THE TAG. The insoles weren't glue, and the "Greatest Player" line on one the back of one the shoes were cut off from the midsoles. It's unbelieveable, these high quality fakes didn't start with the XI; they started way back.
tired.gif

You really have to buy from a reputable store/seller. None of the wholesale early selling sites from Asia. If you do that, you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom