Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Manning + Wayne
Reggie Nelson

Draft DeCastro, an edge rusher, TE, CB, and another WR in the first 5 rounds

I would be ok with it.  But I don't trust Peyton staying healthy, so it better only be a 2-3 year contract, with lots of protection for us. 

Then we better get one of those QB's comin out round 1 next year.  I want that kid ready for 2014 or whenever. 

As for all of you, screw you, this sucks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I approve this message

Originally Posted by CP1708

Manning + Wayne
Reggie Nelson

Draft DeCastro, an edge rusher, TE, CB, and another WR in the first 5 rounds

I would be ok with it.  But I don't trust Peyton staying healthy, so it better only be a 2-3 year contract, with lots of protection for us. 

Then we better get one of those QB's comin out round 1 next year.  I want that kid ready for 2014 or whenever. 

As for all of you, screw you, this sucks. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think the Dolphins would be a great fit but I wouldn't give him any more than 2 years.  Like they were talking on the radio up here Washington make an idiotic move and throw more years and money at him than anyone else.  But it is up to Peyton on where he wants to play and succeed, Washington isn't that place but it will be interesting to see what he decides and if money comes into play.  Best fits are Miami and Arizona.

shame on the colts.

being from Az, and a Cowboys fan, I HOPE he does not go to the cardinals.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I can't understand how Colts fan are upset...like you had a decade plus of having a hall of fame QB and now you get a guy who's predicted to be a Hall of Fame QB.

d5b36bb3655eacde751d864d081cccec264206ea_r.jpg

Sad state of affairs man
30t6p3b.gif
I think Miami makes the most sense for him to go to. Hopefully that's where he ends up.

Why would the 49ers pick him up though? is A. Smith an unrestricted free agent or something? He performed really well in the playoffs. It would be idiotic to go with someone else, regardless if its Peyton.

Originally Posted by DubA169

he said PREDICTED

BY WHO?!

WHO PREDICTED THIS KID, WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED IN THE NFL, WHO COULDN'T BEAT THE OREGON *%+$%%+ DUCK'S DEFENSE, AS A HALL OF FAME QB?!

I've heard "once in a generation" and "best prospect" - but NEVER "Hall of Fame."

All the Titans need to do is draft Cliff Harris in the 3rd round. He's Andrew Luck's favorite receiver.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I can't understand how Colts fan are upset...like you had a decade plus of having a hall of fame QB and now you get a guy who's predicted to be a Hall of Fame QB.

d5b36bb3655eacde751d864d081cccec264206ea_r.jpg

He's widely thought of being the highest rated QB prospect since...Peyton Manning.  Does that mean he will? No, certainly not but he'll def be a franchise QB.  There's only a handful of those guys in the broad spectrum of things so with all that said, not really a bad deal.
He's def. not Joey Harrington let's just say that...

i've definitely heard a few talking heads on ESPN talk about him being a future HOF

crazy hype

mel kiper jr say he's the best recruit he's ever seen or something crazy

F the Colts, F Jim Irsay and F that soon to be bum Andrew Luck.

I'm officially looking for a new team. Hopefully Peyton comes to the Phins so I can go to a game.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Why would the 49ers pick him up though? is A. Smith an unrestricted free agent or something? He performed really well in the playoffs. It would be idiotic to go with someone else, regardless if its Peyton.
I guess this guy here didnt watch the NFC Championship game where Alex went 1 for 13 on third downs and went 3 and out on like the last 5 possessions including OT.
sick.gif

Idiotic to go with someone else?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Johnson1

I guess this guy here didnt watch the NFC Championship game where Alex went 1 for 13 on third downs and went 3 and out on like the last 5 possessions including OT.
sick.gif

eyes.gif

Replacing A. Smith because of that one playoff game though? I don't see it. Miami or Jets if anywhere.

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Replacing A. Smith because of that one playoff game though? I don't see it. JETS if anywhere.

i hear ya.

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Replacing A. Smith because of that one playoff game though? I don't see it. Miami or Jets if anywhere.
We are not talking about replacing him with Jason Campbell or Chad Henne, we are talking about freaking Peyton Manning. If he is healthy and wants to come to SF, it is a NO-BRAINER

Back
Top Bottom