Pharoahe Monch-APPRECIATION

Was just listening to Internal Affairs and Desire today and shame on me for forgetting how dope he is.

Dude is dope I tend to forget myself those 2 joints is exactly what Im bout to play back 2 back now

smokin.gif

the single Desire is CRAZY!!!!! seeing him perform it live was dope too.

but real talk when he came to chicago and performed My Life in addition to relating to the song he put soo much emotion into it tears came down my eyes..(nh)

One of my favorite mc's period. Still mad I can't find Internal Affairs (mines got stolen on my bday
mad.gif
). Simon Says, both of them, still gets mehyped up. Desire is 1 of the best albums this year. Still to this day...

Monch's The Light>>>>>>>>>>>> Common's The Light

yeah i can't find a copy of internal affairs anywhere either, just got it backed up on the itunes

sold my vinyl copy of internal affairs for like $50. not a big fan of his solo stuff... other than simon says.

stress: the extinction agenda however is the motherfriggin%%+!#! tawouk

i dont know about that light buisness but when simon says get the $*%! up the whole place is finna get live regardless of who and where. Son can for real starta mosh pit on like 63rd and ashland with that @@+%

I have a hard time agreeing with that. Coms "Light" is sooo soulful.
Anywho, Desire (CD) is so dope. I wish "So Good" was a 5 or 6 minute joint, it's so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by houser34

I have a hard time agreeing with that. Coms "Light" is sooo soulful.
Anywho, Desire (CD) is so dope. I wish "So Good" was a 5 or 6 minute joint, it's so
pimp.gif

No hate on Com's "The Light." It's really good song but I feel Monch's "The Light" more. I'm not that lovey-dovey, Iguess. Plus I don't know how many tymes I've said, "OH #+%+! She's off the hook," when a bad female walks by because of that song.
laugh.gif

"So Good", "The Trilogy", and "When The Gun Draws" are my tracks off Desire.

for real, I bought that %@%+ then took it back to the store within the span of a day...

Back
Top Bottom