Pharrell New Album "Girl" coming Out March 3

Production and mixing is so God level on this, all major label albums should sound this good.

2nd half of Lost Queen beat of the year so far

Really? Watch Pharrell STRUGGLE at playing a decent chord on the piano here, JT had to show him how to play it.......then watch Chad step in and effortlessly show them both how it's done. **** got EPIC when Chad got on.....Chad the saviour.....
You're taking it WAY too far. That's a short clip taken from 15 hours worth of P writing and arranging damn near everything/telling JT how to sing every last syllable...

Pharrell wrote 3 #1s in the last calendar year alone.

What has Chad been up to?

Last edited:
Everyone's reactions got me excited. But I'm gonna hold off till the weekend or something

Any other trace of Hans Zimmer on here other than the intro?

Production truly is flawless but I'm not feeling most of it. Maybe its just not my genre?

Also Pharrell's singing doesn't always do it for me. I would have preferred someone like frank ocean singing on any of these songs.

I hope it grows on me though.

Edit: saw Smangalang and a few other share similar views

Last edited:
Pharrell was a percussionist in the band... he produces "beats", see Hell Hath No Fury

Chad played wood instruments in the band... he produces "music", see Kenna albums

Together they've made greatness... and they've done it apart from each other too

Last edited:
Yall see the twitter uproar of a certain demographic of women missing from the cover of G I R L?

This album is so groovy man! Feel good music for sure :smokin

Gush, Lost Queen, Gust of Wind, & Come Get it Bae are my favorites. But it's completely solid from top to bottom.

I have listened to this album twice and I am really feelin' it. Very nice vibe....my favorites thus far are Brand New, Happy (of course), Hunter, Gush, Lost Queen (2nd half is so dope!!) and It Girl (great end to the album.

Very goodl album and it has an excellent feel good vibe.

Didn't chad take a leave off of the spotlight, or producing, because he wanted to focus on his family?

Either way, bout to get this album and give it a spin.

ttyl

^ wasn't his video, what's your point?

I don't mess with white women but even if the cover was blacks and hispanics, it's still a corny *** cover :x

Last edited:
Gush, Happy & Gust of Wind are the only tracks that hit me after 1st 2 listens

Album is mad boring. Doesn't have the voice to carry an entire album. Don't think it's bad but not something I can listen to. In My Mind was much better.

Some of the production also reminds me of Justin Timberlake's two albums from last year.

Only good songs were the second half of Lost Queen and Gust of Wind. Everything else was mediocre and forgettable.

Album is mad boring. Doesn't have the voice to carry an entire album. Don't think it's bad but not something I can listen to. In My Mind was much better.

Some of the production also reminds me of Justin Timberlake's two albums from last year.

Only good songs were the second half of Lost Queen and Gust of Wind. Everything else was mediocre and forgettable.
This, 2nd half of Lost Queen is FIRE, everything else is mediocre. Not bad, but mediocre. Disagree with In My Mind tho, this is a step above In My Mind. 

You gotta go inwarrdddddd

tumblr_mrk7moKTYB1sxqh33o1_500.gif

This, 2nd half of Lost Queen is FIRE, everything else is mediocre. Not bad, but mediocre. Disagree with In My Mind tho, this is a step above In My Mind. 

Bruh, get the hell out the thread, you spewing a bunch of nonsense :lol:

You obviously have some type of strange hate/love relationship with P because you just wrote this

Alright.....listened to the album.....and

FIRE. I was wrong. He delivered. Ya I was a hater :rofl:

Honestly surprised how good it is. Especially after how bad In My Mind was, this was a great sophomore effort. The second half of Lost Queen :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom