Pharrell New Album "Girl" coming Out March 3

Album is :smokin

Don't know of a single person that doesn't like Happy. Don't know of anyone who can hate on it as a matter of fact lol

I bought the physical copy at BB, does anyone know what the second disc is for, it plays the same music as the original disc, am I missing some hidden track?

2nd disc?

I only got 1 and I paid $13.99 for it at BB.

Real life, a second disc, it doesn't have any writing on it, but it has the music on it, I just don't have the time to listen to them both a note any differences, but I hope the 2nd disc has something different, for 15.41 from BB I hope it does.

I like the album, The joint with JT is dope, Would be a big single if he chooses to bring that out next

These youngins say anything.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Love the album BUT i can see what the critics are saying, as well.
 look at him .. you don't see the hints lol 

seems like everything on here has to be either a hit or miss.

this is a decent album for what its supposed to do, and thats to bring some feel good music in your life.

there's some songs that i will skip, and there's some songs that will def be on repeat for years to come.

he made a decent album y'all. sheesh. lol.

What kind of disturbs me about the 2014 music listener is that they doo too much before they can just sit and enjoy the album. They talk about the album sales, they talk about the critiques.....we don't even listen to albums anymore. I enjoyed the album. I don't know if its classic. I don't even know if its a good album. I do know that this is a much needed album in the climate of Beyonce and Miley Cyrus's album. Just something out of the norm right now. Feel good music.

What kind of disturbs me about the 2014 music listener is that they doo too much before they can just sit and enjoy the album. They talk about the album sales, they talk about the critiques.....we don't even listen to albums anymore. I enjoyed the album. I don't know if its classic. I don't even know if its a good album. I do know that this is a much needed album in the climate of Beyonce and Miley Cyrus's album. Just something out of the norm right now. Feel good music.

Beyonce can sing

im still singing the hooks on gush & gust of wind daily :lol: :smokin

the back end of lost queen is still perfect :pimp: know who you are as well :smokin

Pharrell really dropped a classic on us out of nowhere. Only song I don't really like is Hunter and even that could grow on me.

This is one of those albums you can sit back and just vibe to. My favorite songs are "Know Who You Are" (glad to see that he grabbed Alicia Keys for that track) & "Marilyn Monroe". Only song I skip is "Happy" and that's because I'm tired of hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom