PHASE 23 HOOPS WHITE/BLUE

HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE...... IF POSTED ALREADY MY BAD DUE OUT IN MAY 2011

phase23a.jpg

As bad as those look to "us", they'll still sell fairly well to all the non-sneakerheads out there. All the up and coming or new shoe heads usually get introduced to Jordan brand by these mediocre type shoes and then they begin getting interested in the sig models and retros...It's been Jordan Brand's formula for years now and it's apparently working as JB remains the top basketball sneaker brand.

Originally Posted by dimez81

!!+...jb wil only survive by retros

I would bet my collection that JB make over 80% of thier revenue from non-retro releases. Think about it, numbered retros are like maybe 1 per month or even more spread out then that. But clothes and other shoes are constant. I rarely see numbered Jordans were I live anyway. Mostly the team stuff

Originally Posted by ijapino

As bad as those look to "us", they'll still sell fairly well to all the non-sneakerheads out there. All the up and coming or new shoe heads usually get introduced to Jordan brand by these mediocre type shoes and then they begin getting interested in the sig models and retros...It's been Jordan Brand's formula for years now and it's apparently working as JB remains the top basketball sneaker brand.

well said

thanks for the pics, but pass

Back
Top Bottom