Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants...Sunday Night Football

If we win this game we have a great shot at the playoffs....It is supposed to be rainy and windy tonight so hopefully Eli doesn't have a panic attackbecause of some wind....If we get Jacobs to pound the ball up the damn middle we can have a good chance to win this game.

LETS GO GGGGGMMMMENNNN!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey Giants fans.. what do you guys think about a NT summit for the Giants home opener next season?

Originally Posted by jrp44

It is supposed to be rainy and windy tonight so hopefully Eli doesn't have a panic attack because of some wind.
When I saw the forecast, I knew it was a wrap for the G-Men. You know it's sad when your franchise QB can't play in weather that is normalfor the Meadowlands. I am expecting a very similar game to last years playoff game when the Eagles ended the Giants season, can you say deja-vu?

I don't know what to think about this game, I still don't know how good the Eagles are and I don't know if the Giants are bad or good

Who cares who wins this game...

Giants ain't making the playoffs and Philly ain't taking the division.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

It is supposed to be rainy and windy tonight so hopefully Eli doesn't have a panic attack because of some wind.

When I saw the forecast, I knew it was a wrap for the G-Men. You know it's sad when your franchise QB can't play in weather that is normal for the Meadowlands. I am expecting a very similar game to last years playoff game when the Eagles ended the Giants season, can you say deja-vu?

we're not going to get burned on checkdown passes like we did in the division chip..

no one can predict how eli is going to play, hes an enigma..

I fully expect the giants to run the ball 30-35 times though.

Everybody talkin about its a rap because of the weather
smh.gif
do u guys remember green bay? Nfc championship game? Probably still the best game eli has played inhis career. I expect him to torch the eagles tonight just my .2 cents

Originally Posted by S4L3

Who cares who wins this game...

Giants ain't making the playoffs and Philly ain't taking the division.
I think it's pretty obvious you care. A lot.

Tough game for both teams tonight. I'm not convinced by the Giants though. Even though they won last week, it was against an inept, bumbling team. As longas Donovan gets held in check the Eagles offense will be fairly impotent.

Son of Troy wrote:

When I saw the forecast, I knew it was a wrap for the G-Men. You know it's sad when your franchise QB can't play in weather that is normal for the Meadowlands. I am expecting a very similar game to last years playoff game when the Eagles ended the Giants season, can you say deja-vu?

When did Eli become a poor, bad weather QB? News to me.

Seems like I haven't watched any football this season. Imma enjoy this game.

Like if you live in NY how is the wind ? If you're tailgating an update would be super appreciated

First place at stake, this is a huge one to get. Expect a closer game than last.

GO G-MEN!

Back
Top Bottom