*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Off-Season Thread: SCHEDULE IS OUT

Joined Dec 8, 2006
Baldy tends to overhype these things. I wasn't expecting anything crazy :lol:

But the week ain't over yet

Joined Mar 30, 2007
this a big no from me.. I’d rather we go 2 tes with desean and Goodwin and then sprinkle in the 3 rookies and ward

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I’m taking that with a grain a salt unless JJ actually improved
this jmatt all over again, to me..

i don’t think we need a traditional X or traditional slot.. get multiple speed guys on the field with pass catching TEs and pass catching RBs

Joined Jun 24, 2013
this jmatt all over again, to me..

i don’t think we need a traditional X or traditional slot.. get multiple speed guys on the field with pass catching TEs and pass catching RBs
I agree. No preseason gonna change how we build the roster. Hopes my boy shows out during TC and gets that RB4/returner role

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I agree. No preseason gonna change how we build the roster. Hopes my boy shows out during TC and gets that RB4/returner role
also don’t think we need a “power“ back.. Boston and miles showed what they can do

and hopefully once hurts get a year under his belt, we can role with just 2 QBs

Joined Jun 24, 2013
also don’t think we need a “power“ back.. Boston and miles showed what they can do

and hopefully once hurts get a year under his belt, we can role with just 2 QBs
I’m thinking we carry 4 with Yeroc being the “big back”. WR gonna be tricky since I don’t think we’re gonna cut a 4.3 WR and Alshonymous on PUP

Watkins, Hightower, Goodwin, DJAX, Alshonymous is 5
Then you got Ward, JJ

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Brooks injury made things tough on the oline.. since I think the plan was to go with younger guys as the backups

but alshon definitely going on pup and I think he only plays out of need

didnt think we’d carry 7, but probably going have to to ease guys in with all this.. plus we know desean can’t stay healthy and Goodwin had his stuff

also gives clement a bigger chance

Joined Jun 24, 2013
DB is tricky too
Only locks at CB is Slay, Maddox (contract), NRC
At S is Rod, Wallace and Mills

I’m not fond of having Maddox outside at all. Strap is really only a slot and would be a backup. Sul should be playing S. Sid hasn’t had his dread powers come in yet

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Suspect we’re going be playing a ton of 3 safeties so I’m good on CBs

we‘re good at 1 cb spot and slot CBs.. McLeod is deep safety

it’s just slotting in other guys.. least we have couple guys with experience

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I think we’ll be ok on defense.. we have enough locked in and with the pressure we’ll get from our DTs and the rotation it will allow us to do a lot on the backend

District of Columbia

formerly dcmade
Joined Mar 17, 2013
All that is depending on if Schwartz actually is going to switch things up on the back end without Jenk ..hopefully he’s more open to playing 2 high and helping out whoever is starting opposite of Slay

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now