*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

was watching nfl live today and they were talking about how eagles going heavy on WR next year...I can see us throwing money at alshon for sure

We'll definitely spend money on a WR and a CB.. and still will go both spots high in the draft

Hopefully peters is willing to restructure to come back a year.. and hopefully Bennie doesn't costs that much

was watching nfl live today and they were talking about how eagles going heavy on WR next year...I can see us throwing money at alshon for sure

We'll definitely spend money on a WR and a CB.. and still will go both spots high in the draft

Hopefully peters is willing to restructure to come back a year.. and hopefully Bennie doesn't costs that much

I'm just at that point where I'm so numb with these guys. I won't believe anything until I see them actually do something.

Im in MD currently and was invited to the Ravens-Browns game and got seats at one of the end zones, front row. I got plenty of good looks and Pryor and the way he works from WR. I must say, any doubt that I had about him being a converted QB to WR flew out the window. This dude is crazy good. He must be someone the Eagles should take a good look at this off season.

I'm just at that point where I'm so numb with these guys. I won't believe anything until I see them actually do something.

enough wasn't done in the offseason?

I was speaking in terms of Wide Receivers. I want to have that same excitement I had when Owens was brought in back in 2004. Or when DJax started. Like legit proven game changer type of WR. There's no reason the Eagles should be without an Elite WR and a complimentary one.

I read way too many articles about people being excited about these young guys on the squad with potential but then don't deliver. DGB was a rockstar in this thread a few weeks ago but he hasn't really done anything.

"Reich said de facto general manager Howie Roseman and the Eagles' scouts told him they liked Treggs, wanted him to think of ways to use that 4.39 speed. Reich did that, but he and Doug Pederson hadn't seen Treggs in a game, didn't really know how that would go, weren't looking to experiment, until Josh Huff was dismissed."

Not a good look

I was speaking in terms of Wide Receivers. I want to have that same excitement I had when Owens was brought in back in 2004. Or when DJax started. Like legit proven game changer type of WR. There's no reason the Eagles should be without an Elite WR and a complimentary one.

I read way too many articles about people being excited about these young guys on the squad with potential but then don't deliver. DGB was a rockstar in this thread a few weeks ago but he hasn't really done anything.
we hoped with those guys, considering they were the only options we had.. and they were/are young

at least we know the team is looking to address that position based on the rumors.. and the team will be aggressive to make moves

we hoped with those guys, considering they were the only options we had.. and they were/are young

at least we know the team is looking to address that position based on the rumors.. and the team will be aggressive to make moves

I really hope so. It's tough living here when everybody is a Cowboys/Giants fan and they have Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham to stay excited about and I'm over here, just happy when one of our receivers can hold onto a screen pass :lol:

I really hope so. It's tough living here when everybody is a Cowboys/Giants fan and they have Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham to stay excited about and I'm over here, just happy when one of our receivers can hold onto a screen pass
laugh.gif
just be glad that we know we have something in wentz and certain other parts of the team.. we aren't THAT far off..

but we have a rookie QB and rookie coach

we have addressable issues (WR, CB, Oline and depth at couple spots.. also need a starting 3rd LB), we will have some decent money for FA.. and because of some other moves we have draft picks (which all become very needed, because we have depth needs too)

also some movable pieces

even though we are 4-4, only 1 game I really believe we shouldn't have had a shot at winning and that was the skins game.. we were significantly outplayed, but we still had a shot in that game 

Mike Williams is a monster. We draft him and sign one of Ashlon or TP we'll go from terrible to beyond serviceable

If dudes declare should be some pretty good WRs in the draft.. I like Davis from western Michigan too

Don't want juju, just don't want another USC receiver

Regardless only receivers that need to be on the team next year are JMatt and DGB ..and only DGB because of poetenital

Maybe Treggs depending on how he looks

Decided against going to the game today. Still early, but I'm already regretting my decision :lol:.

Regardless only receivers that need to be on the team next year are JMatt and DGB ..and only DGB because of poetenital

Maybe Treggs depending on how he looks

Yup.. treggs will at least be back as a training camp body.. same goes for DGB really.. I could see us grabbing 2 WRs in the draft (1 early, 1 late), since we need a returner type too along with at least 1 or 2 in free agency

Jmatt should be the only one pretty much guaranteed a roster spot

Back
Top Bottom