*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Lol my bad bro , taking this loss really hard right now

Yea bruh, I was trying to be funny haha, guess it ain't working but I feel you on the losing. I honestly feel like the turning point in the game was that agholor penalty on that illegal formation. Would have been a completely different ballgame from that point. I feel like we still competed at a high level, just costly mistakes and drops, once again that doomed us.

Another thing was that Russ looked real good out there, probably the healthiest he's been. He doesn't get enough credit but dude is legit.

Yea bruh, I was trying to be funny haha, guess it ain't working but I feel you on the losing. I honestly feel like the turning point in the game was that agholor penalty on that illegal formation. Would have been a completely different ballgame from that point. I feel like we still competed at a high level, just costly mistakes and drops, once again that doomed us.

We were in the game until those drops by Agholor & Matthews . Wentz didn't play so well today with those deep throws . Seems like the ball usually get away from him sometimes

Lol my bad bro , taking this loss really hard right now
you shoudlnt. We are outmatched against them. Maybe if we were at home we wldve had a better shot. But we are 5-5 with 4 home games remaining. If we beat gb and a downspiralinf cinci team we 7-5 with all our division gms at home. But, we gotta see about big v and sproles injuries

Really don't think there had been a worse WR core in modern history. Matthews would be 4th string on every other team in the division. Agholor shouldn't be in the league.

Really don't think there had been a worse WR core in modern history. Matthews would be 4th string on every other team in the division. Agholor shouldn't be in the league.

Matthews is not all that good to me serviceable at best , dude even look slow running his routes . We need to go heavy for Receivers on free agency and the draft

Back
Top Bottom