*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

giphy.gif

That win felt soooo good fam. The city and this fanbase needed that after 10 long years. IMO, we should be rooting hard for the Vikes tomorrow, we can handle their offense at the Linc although it would be the same vice versa I think we would come out on top. Saints on the other hand would be a tough *** matchup. Regardless of what happens this has been one hell of a ride and season. Doug has proven that he can be an elite coach in this league and you couple that with Wentz....we should be competing for years.

I'd rather the saints.. vikes WRs are quick and smart

Think brees will struggle outside in the wind

Doug figured out how to use Foles. RPO RPO and more RPO lol

Compared to when Carson ran it, defenders usually stayed home and didn’t pursue the RB because Carson was a threat to run. With Foles, they can crash all they want and Foles was hitting me on the slants

Feels good today. Already took next monday off. :lol:

Shady and maclin were there last night and travis kelce out tailgating. :smokin

I'd rather the saints.. vikes WRs are quick and smart

Think brees will struggle outside in the wind

This is how i feel tbh. I truly think the Saints gon beat the Vikings today anyways. As far as the AFC goes we better pray that the Jags make it there somehow cuz if its the Patriots again :sick: :smh:

I feel like we can run the same gameplan we did vs falcons against the saints. Vikings gonna be tougher to run against and Keemun has played some good ball this season. I’ll take my chances with the D rising to the occasion against NO’s offense

I’m not scared of either possible opponent

Saints would be a similar gameplan to the Falcons and they have o line issues too

Vikings would be to force Keenum to throw (which shouldn’t be that hard since their run game is hella inconsistent). Would be a matter of keeping Diggs and Thelen in front of you

Definitely ain’t scared of the Saints defense although Cam Jordan can give me nightmares

Vikings defense gonna be tough but you can run on them w power O

The Linc was ROCKING yesterday. Loudest I've ever heard it. Probably my favorite sporting event I was ever at. The goal line stand to end the game was wild.

I can't wait till next week man. I don't want this **** to end.

Love how alot of them dudes in the NFL threads are already writing us off again.

That'll make an "upset" that much sweeter :pimp:

Yea Vikings defense ain’t gonna be able to stay with Ertz or Burton. Doug better be creating the gameplan to use em

Back
Top Bottom