*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Eagles just put these up on their website for purchase. Won't ship right away, but I dig the color scheme. May order one just for the heck of it. I normally wear my older Reebok Randall kelly green throwback jersey during game day (man I LOVE that color) but this would be a neat alternative. Would be AMAZING to see a Wentz kelly green jersey in time!

thumb.jpeg

After last season, Carson said he never wanted to feel the feeling of not playing football in January again. I know it's killing dude not being able to be out there.

That video got me ****ing hype

"all led by one visor wearing, sideline glaring, screen pass callin, 4th down ballin, division leadin, runningback feedin, salt and pepper sonofagun" wooooo :angry::nthat:

That video is awesome, gave me the chills. I live a couple blocks away from the 3rd and Shunk they mention in it :lol:.

Just saw on Twitter that they're giving out dog masks at the game. Can't wait :pimp:.

That video is awesome, gave me the chills. I live a couple blocks away from the 3rd and Shunk they mention in it :lol:.

Just saw on Twitter that they're giving out dog masks at the game. Can't wait :pimp:.

You going to be at xfinity?

Ummmmmm we been winning games without dude clearly not looking like wentz

But this the same dude:

Skip hates the Eagles but lately he has been somewhat bearable lol he at least gives credit when it's due. Nick Wright oth is a complete idiot

I wont be at the game but several of my co-worker will be. Was in the city tonight and it felt good!

You listen to the pundits we shouldn’t even suit up on Sunday.

The Falcons lost that game ..we ain’t win it. I think I’m pretty understanding of a lot of people’s doubts about us without Wentz ..but the Disrespect we are seeing is crazy :lol:

I been watching hype videos all morning here at work, im ready to go put my ****ing head through some car windows like lattimer in the program. :lol:

I don't watch sports shows much and have only seen that dweeb's videos posted in here. Is just being an Eagles hater his schtick? Dude's beyond annoying.

Back
Top Bottom