*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Is mychal gonna be a cap casualty as well? We need to draft a LBer

Well.. curry takes us out of the red.. and then there's torrey

Don't forget Donnie retiring.. and then celek, also

But kendricks is to be determined, considering we've looked at trading dude last couple offseasons

Howie gonna flip Foles for that #1 overall so we can grab Saquon.

Please Lord make it happen

IATT IATT might get his wish

wish is a bit harsh.. i'd say my hope, since it's likely we move him.. obviously we're all grateful for what foles was able to deliver

but adding to the talent base of the team is HUGE, especially if we're letting bradham walk when we already needed to address depth at LB even if we resigned him (cause kendricks aint long for here.. and we dont know about hicks injuries)

getting a 1st would be huge, cause then we would be able to get someone locked in for at least 4 years (hopefully 5 cause if it's 4 that means declining their option and they probably suck) on that rookie deal

read rumor that cardinals bout to offer 1st 3rd and 6th for foles...

:nerd:

I mean considering our needs..

A 1st or 2nd alone would be huge.. 2nd round we're looking at probably Sony Michel or Deshon Elliot

Hell billy price prob falls to the 2nd after his injury

I can’t see them getting enough value to warrant getting rid of Mills, plus I don’t think many teams would want him.

I could see McLeod or Mills. Jenk, Sid, Darby and Rasul are basically untouchable (at least in the secondary)

gotta be mills or darby.. mills got 2 more years on his deal and was a 7th round pick.. and darby got 1 more year on his deal

mcleod, i could see, if maybe we're moving mills to safety.. but i doubt that happens unless draft kinda falls our way sorta.. but i could see wanting to free up the money

i think we probably value sid over all of our corners.. and i dont think there is enough film out there to get a 2nd or 3rd for rasul

Back
Top Bottom