*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Nick Foles was at a random bookstore in NJ today. Not everyday you get a chance to meet the reigning Super Bowl MVP, so I bought his book to get an auto & photo. Why not, right?:lol:

He got a good chuckle when I showed him that Rams throwback I picked up:lol:

BE856A3A-82C7-4665-A68D-87674C76B4FA.jpeg

I can't believe we have such a good guy as our coach.

Eagles’ Doug Pederson made two bets with Saints’ Sean Payton ... and won them both
5 comments
Dougie P does it again!
By Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Jul 2, 2018, 2:40pm EDT
914350380.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images
Doug Pederson just can’t stop winning.

It was recently revealed that the Philadelphia EaglesSuper Bowl winning head coach won a bet with New Orleans Saints boss Sean Payton earlier this offseason. NJ.com has the details:

Back in March at the NFL Annual Meeting in Orlando, Eagles coach Doug Pederson and Saints coach Sean Payton played a round of golf. On their third hole, they made a bet. Winner picks the jerseys for the Eagles-Saints game in Week 11 in New Orleans.

Pederson won the hole, and the bet. It was one of multiple bets Pederson won against the Saints coach that day.

Very smart bet by Pederson. Not counting a meaningless Week 17 game where Philadelphia barely played their starters (and still only lost by six points), the Eagles were 13-0 while wearing their midnight green home jerseys last season. That includes the game where the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

The Eagles can use any extra “edge” they can get while playing the Saints in the Superdome this season. That’s arguably their toughest game of the year.

The other bet that Pederson made with Payton doesn’t have any impact on the game. Instead, it had to do with something WAY more important: food. NJ.com notes Payton had to send some “New Orleans food” including “beignets and coffee” to the NovaCare Complex in South Philadelphia. Straight from Café du Monde, I imagine.

From something as big as the Philly Special to something as small as jersey color preference, Pederson is rarely afraid to take risks. That’s why he’s Big Balls Doug.

And the NFL’s raddest dad.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...jerseys-golf-super-bowl-philadelphia-nfl-news

Here’s mine from Fanatics. I’m disappointed with the quality. Crooked nameplate, front shield is off and not to mention lots of loose threads. This thing retails for $325 :smh:

03F0BBF5-2B53-4F4E-A894-4C4ACD6C5338.jpeg 399414AA-FBEF-4E94-AB53-BCD8CE3ED0A0.jpeg 07C85A36-8C5F-43DE-A066-7761BCF921F5.jpeg

aron710 aron710 i am hesitant to buy one, and youre comment isnt helping :lol: i wish i could get a current player in the elite like this Dawkins one

Screenshot_20180717-183756_Chrome.jpg

Seems like most people had quality issues with the elites(which to my knowledge are custom made by fanatics?)

I think I might settle for the middle tier(vapor limited)

I tried to be cheap and get the Vapor Limited last month and it absolutely sucked. I also have both versions of the Wentz Elite Untouchables and I'm just convinced this material that Nike uses just isn't fan friendly off the field.

Stuck in bad place. NFL is trash with all of their Kaep blackballing and Trump slobbering but I still want to watch the birds. Decisions, decisions.

This is the premade one, hence I said the retail was $325 and yet the quality is not what I expected.

Thanks. That’s what I wanted to confirm since the info I gathered in the jersey thread was that there is a difference in the quality between pre-made to custom(pre made being better than custom)

Back
Top Bottom