*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

It's always good to beat the New Jersey Giants, but this win was much-needed and it doubled as a confidence booster.

I love Clement bro. He needs to get 70% of the snaps. Don’t understand Doug’s obsession with Smallwood

Wentz only sacked once tonight and throws 3 TDs to 0 picks. I know the Giants defensive line isn’t great but shows what they’re capabale of and what it allows Carson to do with the time he needs

Wentz only sacked once tonight and throws 3 TDs to 0 picks. I know the Giants defensive line isn’t great but shows what they’re capabale of and what it allows Carson to do with the time he needs

Line looked a lot better when peters was out....

Just saw this.. not that wish injury on the guy

As soon as I saw it was a bicep injury I thought of this. That's almost always a season ender :smh:. He hasn't been playing too well but I hope that's not the case. Hate to see someone's season cut short by injury two years in a row especially a legend like Peters.

Much needed stress free win last night though :pimp: :pimp:.

Clement was on a pitch count last night. But even if he’s 100% healthy I still feel like they aren’t going to lean on just one guy. Lets throw on the all blacks next week and beat da panthers

Back
Top Bottom