*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Nah to hell with Sid, he didn’t do anything out there today but get beat

Secondary lost us games all season, in every crucial situation where we could have got off the field they give up a play. Props to them for trying all game long and keeping it close but damn we couldn’t just get one crucial stop
Sid was trying to gut it out on one hammy since Bausby and LeBlanc ain’t good

Whenever he’s seemingly about to take that step, it’s two steps back

The scheme showcases no one but the Dline

It was always a flawed philosophy. Last year was really just a blessing that the Line was getting penetration. This year and 2016 are really how it’ll keep going if nothing changes.

But tomorrow would be the perfect time to wake up to Mike Groh being fired. Like it’s been mentioned, we’ve lost so many close games this season. But it hasn’t helped that we never do **** for the first 30-40 min of a game. That ain’t gonna get us anywhere except using “bad luck” when it doesn’t go our way and we lose close games.

It was always a flawed philosophy. Last year was really just a blessing that the Line was getting penetration. This year and 2016 are really how it’ll keep going if nothing changes.

But tomorrow would be the perfect time to wake up to Mike Groh being fired. Like it’s been mentioned, we’ve lost so many close games this season. But it hasn’t helped that we never do **** for the first 30-40 min of a game. That ain’t gonna get us anywhere except using “bad luck” when it doesn’t go our way and we lose close games.

As much as I’ve slandered the defense I know at the end of the day the talent isn’t there for a lot of those guys playing a ton of snaps for us right now. But the offense has ZERO excuses for these constant slow starts, I haven’t seen anything creative from them since week 1. So many games against teams who aren’t even offensive juggernauts that could have gone the other way had we just started a game with a lead for a change. It’s been an uphill climb game in game out, that has to be frustrating.

We didn’t deserve to win that game so I’m not gonna sit here and list excuses but not getting that fumble call to start the game and Goedert TD garbage call are two huge momentum killers. Goedert scored with like 3 min left. If we stop them and then we can get into FG position game is over

What I don’t understand about the fumble call on the opening kickoff is that if it was determined there was a fumble, which there was, and there was a pile of eagles players over the ball, why the **** can’t they deduce that to being a recovery of the ball. You can’t just have a fumble and assume dallas recovered it. Didn’t an eagles player run out of the pile holding ball?

What I don’t understand about the fumble call on the opening kickoff is that if it was determined there was a fumble, which there was, and there was a pile of eagles players over the ball, why the **** can’t they deduce that to being a recovery of the ball. You can’t just have a fumble and assume dallas recovered it. Didn’t an eagles player run out of the pile holding ball?
Yes Kamu. Only the Eagles were on top of the ball. Not Dallas

All facts. 3 eagles on top of the ball with one coming out holding the ball yet not enough

Also why the hell did was lose a timeout if the ruling on the field changed

This is also a great point.. when the flag came out, it was after he got hit in the head:

Listening to Doug PC and he's skating around the questions about Sid and why he was playing while clearly hurt. IDK

Back
Top Bottom