*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Baffled at this point. Especially if true.

Honestly just feel bad for Carson. Such a stand up dude who's beyond humble and respectful. Went down after having an MVP season. Had to watch his backup QB win the superbowl with his team. Comes back this year, isn't 100% healthy, and we suck this year on top of that

Awful, just awful. Everyone on that medical staff should be fired

For all the things chip did wrong..

Had to give dude credit for his crazy health stuff and I thought the team kept that

Dude was monitoring guys sleep and their muscle fatigue

And now we got a medical staff that cant even tell if our most important player got a fracture in his damn back?!?

Yeah it seems a bit odd that he’s the only one to report that news and nobody else touched on it. I feel like In todays “safety conscious” NFL that the eagles allowing him to play hurt and keeping the news from him that this would have major media attention

I hate listening to podcasts and they bring up our defense, whats the point of analyzing these guys they aren't real NFL players in our secondary besides Jenkins lol, everybody on the d-line is hurt besides Bennett & Graham, all our starting Lbs are injured.

Tyrell Williams is a guy I would like us to go after this off season, if we have the appropriate cap space

Last edited:
Y’all remember how Nate Allen became Late Allen

Rushed him from a torn patella tendon because of the dream team season and he was never the same

Front four is solid and the linebackers aren’t bad when they’re healthy. But secondary needs major work

It’s crazy that last season we were the risk takers of the league then this season we play extra conservative on defense and offense. We have a strong defensive line and trash secondary yet this dude Schwartz never blitzes

They better open up the playbook and let Foles be himself on Sunday.

He's gonna mess around and lead us to win 2/3 to end the season, miss the playoffs anyway, and subsequently slip in the draft :lol:

Back
Top Bottom