*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think that Alshon stuff is false off the strength of the fact that Eagles are real real tight lipped about their roster moves.

If Howie does something, it'll be out of nowhere.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a move came, but I don’t see it being alshon

But big v, unfortunately sul, hopefully mills, maybe darby and maybe agholor.. those are the guys I could see us moving

Don’t think we move on from Big V unless we are 100% sure Brooks will be back early.

He plays well then we could possibly get a 4th/5th comp pick for him next year ... O line always get overpaid

Big v has looked good at guard which is huge because then he can obviously play multiple roles

But we still got wis and both are on 1 year deals, well big v is on the last year of his deal

To be honest, I’d rather we kick peters inside and bring Dillard in

But gotta assume we gotta keep all our tackles on the roster, so that’s an extra 3 guys.. plus 5 starters.. then big v and wis

So that’s 10 roster spots on oline

To be honest, I’d rather we kick peters inside and bring Dillard in

But gotta assume we gotta keep all our tackles on the roster, so that’s an extra 3 guys.. plus 5 starters.. then big v and wis

So that’s 10 roster spots on oline
You including the toph with the extra tackles? He might be stashable on the PS

You including the toph with the extra tackles? He might be stashable on the PS

Yea.. I’m assuming him and mailata both make it, don’t think we can risk cutting either

Richard Rogers ending up on PUP could be huge in opening a roster spot, least for a while

O-line will be most likely our starting 5 plus Big V Dillard and Malaita as locks ...then they prob keep Pryor and maybe the UDFA Herbig

Toth to the PS

You think so?

I can by no means talk, I’ve only been watching highlights since I keep missing the replays of our games and can’t be bothered to try wake up to watch

the fact that Herbig is playing center over him is the biggest sign. Herbig was a guard in college so him showing he can handle center means you don't need Wiz.

i just hope dude, along with alshon and wentz are healthy by the end of the season

if we go through a ton of injuries again, lurie gotta get the med staff up out the paint

F that

That’s two 1st round picks.. AND that’s after we saw how well Dillard has played which means he should have gone higher

I’m not against offering a 1st, but if they dont want big v.. max I’m offering is peters

Back
Top Bottom