*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

At least they didn't roll over with all of the injuries.

Let's hope it's not this bad next week against the Lions.

Literally short by inches for the 1st down....

Nelly would have been gone if he caught that perfect placed pass...

Tough loss.

At least they didn't roll over with all of the injuries.

Let's hope it's not this bad next week against the Lions.
Probably not. But this game is on Agholor. Crying last week because of no touches and dropped the walk in tuddy

Even with all the injuries we should’ve won. Even if Geodert could’ve played

I’m going to be at that Lions game next week.
This team has to regroup, get healthy, and get back to business. We had this game, that dropped pass by Nelly is going to drive me insane the rest of the week.

That one hurts

Great fight they had with the injuries but man that was a tease at the end lol thought they was really bout to pull it out

Horrible 3 plays on the end of that drive

I’m going to be at that Lions game next week.
This team has to regroup, get healthy, and get back to business. We had this game, that dropped pass by Nelly is going to drive me insane the rest of the week.
*tomorrow until we find out Howie trades Darby and a 2nd for Minkah

This was a game where we beat ourselves. But losing a winnable game in week 2 sucks. Lions I’m not stressing much especially at home but then we have Green Bay, Vikings and cowboys 3 of 4 weeks, then we have the Bills followed by Bears, Patriots, Seahawks

The clement fumble hurt.. but obviously the agholor drop was the nut punch

Was good to see the team fight back after those moments

But can only take so many hits.. but we were only couple inches short

We need to win next week vs lions and jets.. have to

And hope we can pull something out vs packers

Then we have 3 straight road games

We need to win next week vs lions and jets.. have to

And hope we can pull something out vs packers

Then we have 3 straight road games

That’s why this was an early win we needed. 3-0 if we took care of Atlanta and Detroit doesn’t kill us if we lose in Lambeau. But now it becomes a potential 3-2 situation as we head into 3 difficult road games and not 4-1

We started 1-1 when in ‘17. This time around the depth is getting tested waaaay earlier.

I mean I think we all thought alshon and desean would each miss a game or 2.. but at least we’d have the ertz/goedert combo to fall back on

But now we need JJ and Mack to step up.. and of course agholor

But seeing who and for how long we’re going be kissing guys is going be huge.. like even timmy’s Injury is big because obviously Malik is out for however long

And we don’t have Rogers for the TE spot.. we did sign Alex ellis, who I know zero about

Back
Top Bottom