*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Jim really had lightning in a bottle with the talent and effort that Super Bowl D had. Other than that, his playcalling ain’t it.

Surely, they can find someone to do better, right? Get Rex Ryan on the horn:lol:
Give Dawkins or Trotter the job.

If this was in any other sport Jim would have been fired a long time ago

We won the super bowl with dude and I think Doug just gives guys chances

But changes should be made at multiple spots within the coaching staff

Also our last couple draft classes aren’t looking great

Where did Dawkins go after last year? And I didn’t even know Trotter was a coach.

As a matter of fact, was there anyone that came from the Jim Johnson Defensive coaching tree?

Bills coach.. panthers coach.. of current guys

Spags is still somewhere I think too

We killing Maddox but Jim got him on an island with a top 10 receiver in the league

i knew it was a problem when dude had a guy we called up from the practice squad manned up 1 on 1 with Coop

Where did Dawkins go after last year? And I didn’t even know Trotter was a coach.

As a matter of fact, was there anyone that came from the Jim Johnson Defensive coaching tree?
He’s just chillin in Philly. Still does events for the team

But yea Spags, Rivera, McDermott, Leslie Frazier (I think)

Doug is loyal to a fault. ..case in point his hiring of Groh

Thats SB win bought Jim a lot of leeway

:rolleyes :smh:

7B55E355-6941-4697-8D3E-9BA907AC2D3A.jpeg

F trading for Ramsey. Just take Xavien since he got his contract lol won’t be as much just still lockdown

Can somebody tell me why Doug continues to go for 2 after going up by 7? He really be letting his nuts hang out there :lol:

I try to keep the same energy as when he goes for it on 4th down so I understand you have to take the good and the bad:lol:

But holy ****, Jim disguised a blitz for once and almost got an INT. Go figure.

Why do our receivers always run their routes short of sticks on 3rd and 4th, what is the point of running a 3 yard route there by Jeffery

Back
Top Bottom