*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

For the love of God please let us heal up in these 10 days. We need corners BAD

Maddox injury was severe. Even if it’s a concussion it’s not uncommon for guys to miss 2+ games nowadays. Darby def our for awhile as well, and Sid been dealing with hamstring issues since he was drafted. Time to throw a 1+2 at the Jags for Ramsey

We have no leverage with them right now. After this performance on national tv plus all of our injuries they are literally going to ask for the world

We have no leverage with them right now. After this performance on national tv plus all of our injuries they are literally going to ask for the world

I don’t think they have leverage because outside of that rumored Ravens trade nobody could’ve offered them a ton if they didn’t let him go by now. He’s already said that his trade demand stands so I think a 1st/2nd and future 3rd is a better deal than a 1,3 and a TE.

This is where Howie has to work his magic to make a deal as mutually beneficial to both teams. I'm not letting go of hope yet but I also know where to set my expectations. All I know is we're definitely in a bind back there and we need to do something if we're gonna be a serious contender.

Bears Vikings Patriots ..

Not even good just somewhat decent. Hell the Lions just kept Mahomes out of the end zone all game ..that would take an act of God under Schwartz
Our main issue is that we have zero linebackers who can cover on top of the corners. Having LBs who can cover also helps. Also helps if we don’t leave guys on islands either

Chris Harris wouldn't be a bad backup plan for CB at all if they whiff on getting Ramsey.

Would probably cost way less too

It was reported that a “contender” offered the Jags 2 first rounders and they said no. With the assumption we were that contender, I think we move on and pursue other guys. You could get a solid CB for a 2nd or 3rd depending on talent. Not gonna give them 2 firsts and a second for Ramsey regardless of how good he is

Back
Top Bottom